What is white privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Soldato
Such things as new “white privilege” are also tools of Marxism. Which leads to communism.
To what did old "white privilege” lead I wonder :confused:

It was a set up for a Monty Python reference. I cant believe no one got it.

Someone was supposed to say what have the Romans ever done for us. :(
I believe that at some stage they may have enslaved us :eek:

Soldato
It was a set up for a Monty Python reference. I cant believe no one got it.

Someone was supposed to say what have the Romans ever done for us. :(

Exactly, bloody Romans and their "Roman Privilege". What have they ever done for us. Well ok, roads, aqueducts, etc. But apart from that what have they ever done for us....

They probably owe us reparations for conquering Britain back in the day to be honest. Plus those Germans should definitely be paying reparations for starting two worlds wars. If we have to pay for slavery by way of reparations and reverse discrimination there are definitely a few other cultures who should be doing the same for us.

Sins of the father's , father's, father's, father's, father's, father and so on.... We're all guilty of benefiting from the atrocities committed by our countries and cultures centuries ago in some people's eyes apparently.... :rolleyes:

It reminds me of the Jürgen the German character from the 1990s Harry Enfield sketch show who constantly feels the need to apologize for the actions of his country during the war even though he wasn't born then.

Sometimes I think there are people in this country who want us to act the same way about Britain's involvement in the slave trade!

I think it speaks volumes that even back then only 50 years after the war it was considered laughable that Germans not even born then should be held accountable for the actions of their forefathers. But here we are in 2020 with some demanding reparations and that all white British people should carry a burden of guilt for the actions of Britain during its colonial past :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
Of Indian descent so, like the Chinese, has inherent whiteness and therefore white privilege.
Haha, what? Is that a real thing?

Do these people say that Indians and Chinese have white privilege? I mean I know it's all bumkus either way, but that would be the icing on the cake :)

I mean it would actually be hilarious if the SJWs told us that Indians have white privilege :p

Soldato

Do these people say that Indians and Chinese have white privilege? I mean I know it's all bumkus either way, but that would be the icing on the cake :)

I mean it would actually be hilarious if the SJWs told us that Indians have white privilege :p
When you realise that White Privilege is an inadvertent accusation of competence everything suddenly makes sense.

Soldato

Black people have been accused of having 'white privilege' on the basis they're in good jobs and/or disagree with the concept, usually in conjunction with being called an 'oreo' or 'uncle tom' or some other sort of slur.

I find that those who scream the loudest about others being racists are often the ones who are the actual racists.

Last edited:
Soldato
I find that those who scream the loudest about others being racists are often the ones who are the actual racists.
Lets see how much white privilege this guy has.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...e-over-alleged-attack-at-immigration-law-firm
A man accused of carrying out a racist attack at a firm of immigration lawyers has additionally been charged with preparing an act of terrorism in relation to the alleged incident.

Cavan Medlock, 28, from Harrow in north-west London, allegedly visited the offices of Duncan Lewis Solicitors in Harrow armed with a large knife and threatened to kill a member of staff last month.

The prosecution alleges Medlock planned to take a solicitor hostage and display flags of Nazi Germany and the US Confederacy in the firm’s office windows to inspire others to carry out similar offences. He allegedly blamed lawyers at the firm for preventing the removal of immigrants from the UK.

Days earlier the home secretary, Priti Patel, had claimed activist lawyers were frustrating the removal of refused asylum seekers from the UK.

Medlock is charged with six offences including the charge of preparation of an act of terrorism, racially or religiously aggravated attacks against two members of staff at the law firm, and threats to kill.

Adam Harbinson, prosecuting, told the court at an earlier hearing that Medlock allegedly told the police he had planned to take a member of staff hostage and place the flags in the window so that like-minded people would take action.

Soldato
I don't get your point. What has a racially motivated hate crime committed (assuming that's what this is) got to do with white privilege?

He doesn't have one, it's why I didn't respond to him.

He's insinuating that someone making potentially racial attacks might not have the book thrown at them, it's a very poor attempt at subtly and par the course for the Tony Edwards experience. If he doesn't like what you're saying he'll intentionally plap the bed and try to twist the topic into something else, there's a general consensus that this often leads to threads being locked.

Soldato
I don't get your point. What has a racially motivated hate crime committed (assuming that's what this is) got to do with white privilege?
People from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds are more likely to be jailed for some crimes than those who are white, according to a government-commissioned report.

While black people are known to be almost four times more likely to be in prison than white people, the study, headed by the Labour MP David Lammy, reveals racial disparities at many stages of arrest, charging, prosecution and imprisonment.
If he gets off with community service its certain proof of white privilege.

Christ do I have to hand feed you lot?

He's insinuating that someone making potentially racial attacks might not have the book thrown at them, it's a very poor attempt at subtly and par the course for the Tony Edwards experience. If he doesn't like what you're saying he'll intentionally plap the bed and try to twist the topic into something else, there's a general consensus that this often leads to threads being locked.
Of course I responded.

Prison or community service. :p
Oh you didnt respond. Thats one of the problem with right wingers no sense of humour.

Last edited:
Soldato
If he gets off with community service its certain proof of white privilege.

Christ do I have to hand feed you lot?

So there might be some FUTURE white privilege on the gigantically unlikely basis the guy in question will get a ridiculously unlikely pass for what he's done?

Good to know, well done on proving the concept.

It's not like people accused of racially motivated violence or 'hate crimes' don't have the book thrown at them.

You know, I often wonder if you're a self placed plant and you're actually an advocate of more right wing politics.

Soldato
So there might be some FUTURE white privilege on the gigantically unlikely basis the guy in question will get a ridiculously unlikely pass for what he's done?

Good to know, well done on proving the concept.

It's not like people accused of racially motivated violence or 'hate crimes' don't have the book thrown at them.

You know, I often wonder if you're a self placed plant and you're actually an advocate of more right wing politics.
Of course he is going to get the book thrown at him. WTF is wrong with you?

Soldato

Can I ask you something?

Do you lot have a twitter feed where you all talk about me and others?

What gets threads locked is people revealing their true horridness. Like the I hate kids thread.

Soldato
Of course he is going to get the book thrown at him. WTF is wrong with you?

I'm tired of this nonsense with you Tony, the only reason you're not on my ignore list is because I'd feel hypocritical for championing free speech.

You quoted and did your best to detract from what I said earlier by posting unrelated nonsense about potential 'white privilege' and now when called out on the fact are doing what?

You're asking what is wrong with me over what? Are you trying to (poorly) insinuate that I'm defending the person you talked about? The person that had zero relevance to what I said to begin with?

There's an ongoing theory that you intentionally derail threads when things you dislike are said, and I'm genuinely starting to believe that it's true.

It's madness Tony, there's something not right going on here and I'm done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom