Nvidia shield pro or hang out for series x

Soldato
Agreed, doesn't work very well.

I've just been trying the All 4 casting from android - absolutely zero issues with casting multiple things - made me realise I don't need a shield dedicated app at all

Associate
I eventually did get it going, not a simple affair. But it's terrible the mobile touchscreen based UI does not work very well at all.
I'm amazed no one has some how got hold of the APK from the firetv sticks and put it online.

have you tried a app on your phone, controller / remote mouse cursor.. a lot of side load apps are easier with virtual or real mouse

Soldato
Agreed, doesn't work very well.

I've just been trying the All 4 casting from android - absolutely zero issues with casting multiple things - made me realise I don't need a shield dedicated app at all
Mine will play them to start with but at least half the time I'll get it pause after some adverts and I have to go out and start again for it to carry on playing.

Soldato
Mine will play them to start with but at least half the time I'll get it pause after some adverts and I have to go out and start again for it to carry on playing
even the native app running on roku ss+ shows this, like the itv app too, sometimes you pause and comeback and have to step through adverts, back to where you left off,
as a consequence I'll often momentarily re-start/stop programme, every 20mins or so.

the apps sd image quality usually seems better than freeview though, which i guess is h265 versus mpeg2, plus reasonable bitrate. ...neither of them give 1080.

Back
Top Bottom