Porsche Owners Thread - If you own one or just like or hate them! :)

Soldato
Trevors aside, you would get Downton Abbey levels of drama from a 981 S/GTS with the sports exhaust. The engine is right behind your head and sounds glorious. Either would give you quite a bit of change out of 70k too.

The new 4.0 GTS is a better road car than the 718 GT4, but both have slightly muted sound now. You’ll pay overs for both too. 981 GT4 won’t have drama issues and will sound better but I believe the 718 model is a better car in other areas.

Associate
About time I posted in here! The Mrs' late 2006 997.1, owned from new and showing 15k miles, yep just under 1k miles a year. Even a garage queen needs attention, just been browsing about for parts and prices to replace front coolant hoses as they're starting to leak.

Apparently it's a good idea to change them all. So I'll be dropping the front subframe and overhauling the lot, going to be fun this time of year :o

I do the servicing/repair work on it yearly, this will be the first major job I've done on it. Other than 2 new batteries and a starter motor it's not missed a beat. I guess it shouldn't really considering the mileage.

20200920-153034.jpg

Associate
@Cleisthenes It's a C2S with the GT3 aero kit and PSE factory fitted from new.

@tom_nieto It's definitely not going anywhere, very much a keeper! It's a shame it doesn't get used more but then it's an event when we get to take it out.

Couple more pics..

20201020-174339.jpg

IMG-20201014.jpg

Soldato
@Cleisthenes It's a C2S with the GT3 aero kit and PSE factory fitted from new.

@tom_nieto It's definitely not going anywhere, very much a keeper! It's a shame it doesn't get used more but then it's an event when we get to take it out.

Couple more pics..

Now that is lovely, kudos to you both for keeping the car and enjoying it. Just needs some more miles put on her!

Also, please paint the wall below the boiler flue :D

NVP

NVP

Soldato
https://www.porsche-design.com/us/en/icons-of-fast/

FASTEST SNEAKER PRE-RELEASE

When this clock hits zero, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a pair of shoes inspired by the 911 Turbo. Beneath each model, a “buy now” button will appear. But it will only last for 2.7 seconds. The same amount of time it takes the 911 Turbo to go from 0 to 60 mph. Like the 911 Turbo itself, you better be fast.
In addition, all pre-orders will come with a limited-edition poster inspired by the collection.
Once you've selected your sneakers during the pre-sale, please proceed to checkout within 15 minutes to complete your order.

03DAYS:23HRS:19MINS:41SECS

Associate
https://youtu.be/4bBZSJ5ollc

It's coming! Looking forward to see the camo removed as the mule is abit iffy... hopefully less mass around the rear as it looks heavy.

Transmission... both manual and pdk. PDK has retained the sequential style setup with the mid console lever (I.e. a bigger stick than the 992 pdk stubby thing you get now).

N/a flat 6, hopefully not too muted!

Associate
Back
Top Bottom