Votes: 9 13.6%

Votes: 11 16.7%

Votes: 21 31.8%

Votes: 12 18.2%

Votes: 2 3.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Sergio gave him enough space. Verstappen was driving to the right of the track for some reason. He's lucky it was lap 1 and the stewards let it slide.

Man of Honour
Hamilton pit - Get in there Lewis! What a race mate! You are rewriting the history books. Well done mate, what a fantastic job today. Really awesome.

Toto - Lewis. 92! 92!

Hamilton - Wow guys. I.. I actually couldn't have done this without all of you, thank you so much for continuing to believe in me, continuing to strive for perfection. It's such an honour to work with you guys. Thank you.

Pit - And you Lewis. It's a real honor, it is a real honor genuinely.

Hamilton -Amazing job guys. Amazing.

Toto - Lewis, Bono is busy. He's coming to you on the podium.

Pit - Awesome job Lewis, we'll see you up there. Make sure you give Bono a good soaking.

Hamilton - Yeaaaaah. Thank you Marcus. Great job.

Man of Honour
Hamilton is in the best form he’s ever been in. No one comes close on race pace currently, it’s better than ever and it was always strong. His qualifying pace has improved tremendously too.

Soldato
I really hope he gets the chance in a better car soon. Hearing earlier that Perez could take his seat as Latifi brings more sponsorship money in is mental and would be a shame to lose his talent from the grid. Hopefully he can actually get the Merc seat one day but who knows?

Best is to have sponsorship and talent. Like Alonso had with Santander. Was it 30m he brought to McLaren in 2007, and 50m a year at Ferrari.

Soldato
Hamilton is in the best form he’s ever been in. No one comes close on race pace currently, it’s better than ever and it was always strong. His qualifying pace has improved tremendously too.
yup. You canot hate on him purely on race craft/ability unless you are ........

He is the greatest driver of all time IMO.

If not yours or anybody else' he should definetly be up there as one of the very best

Soldato

I think he'll retire from F1 after 8 WDC and 100+ race wins.

Probably try something different while he still has the reflexes.

Man of Honour
Never thought Schumacher's record would be broken; back in 2006 when Schumacher retired (for the first time) Hamilton wasn't even a factor yet but we already had drivers that we assumed would share championships over the next decade (rather than one driver winning) - Alonso, Kimi, Kubica and even Heidfeld and Trulli.

I'd say it looks the same now with Verstappen, Leclerc maybe even Sainz, Norris, Gasly and a string of very fast F2 youngsters, but who knows.

Its not just driver, its also the car - if Alonso had made better career decisions we would have undoubtedly won more races and titles, probably Kimi too, Hamilton had some set of balls to make the jump from McLaren to Mercedes in 2013.

Man of Honour
I think he'll retire from F1 after 8 WDC and 100+ race wins.

Probably try something different while he still has the reflexes.

I think so too. No need to keep going after that.

He reminds me a lot of Schumacher - his wet performances, his ability to pressure other drivers, his ability to sit back and analyse where he can improve on track. I don’t see many/any other drivers with similar racecraft currently. He’s been up against some brilliant team mates and he’s learnt from each of them - I actually don’t think he’d be this good without rosberg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom