• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Chance of FE being restocked tomorrow?
Possible, but it's so random. I don't know why they don't inform everyone in advance to give everyone a chance. It doesn't make much sense really, because the majority of purchasers will be those using bots and scripts.
What's annoying is the one opportunity I had to actually purchase one was the German drop on Friday... Typical! That was available for 20 mins.

Associate
Possible, but it's so random. I don't know why they don't inform everyone in advance to give everyone a chance. It doesn't make much sense really, because the majority of purchasers will be those using bots and scripts.
What's annoying is the one opportunity I had to actually purchase one was the German drop on Friday... Typical! That was available for 20 mins.

I know, it's like you can only buy one of our cards if you are clever enough to find it!

Associate
I know, it's like you can only buy one of our cards if you are clever enough to find it!
It's ridiculous. They would be better off offering it to those of us in preorder queues since the 17th Sept first. We are the real customers who actually want the damn card for ourselves.
They could then give a percentage of the sale to the company that you had a preorder with.
At the end of the day, the AIB's don't have the stock yet to fulfil our orders.

Associate
I went from 575 to 573

I'm guessing those are cancelled orders, I haven't heard of anyone in here actually getting one of the Stix OC 3080's although an OK amount of Unicorns is due in Monday together with a small amount of Fairy Dust

Permabanned
Cause they are xxxxxxxxx iw sent NV CS very My style video on the matter and what i think about people in charge of NV store. Would post here but just got back from ban :D

Associate
Balls, I forgot about DLSS. v2 is actually really nice. It would be good if AMD had an answer, but as their inaugural leap into the technology I reckon the best we can hope for is it looking about as good as DLSS v1. I'd better watch the press release on Wednesday, I suppose. Do we have a time/place for it yet?

What might be in AMD's favour here is that Xbox X/S are confirmed as supporting DirectML so there will be some backing behind it on the games front, especially given all their Gamepass Xbox/PC stuff and could see it being a real benefit ( particularly to the Series S) to have a solid DLSS equivalent. I also assume that Sony has it too though they've never publicly called out support for INT8/INT4.

Permabanned
:D:D:D Well said @Zeed I couldn't have said it better myself!
One month of email exchange to get MY MONEY BACK just made me aware how that place is ran
https://i.imgur.com/555elJT.png

Like they could not do FIXED restock day/hour every week lets say wednesday 12-2 when people got lunch break. So everyone that would like to buy has a chance.
With this random crap only scalpers gonna get them.

Back
Top Bottom