Most anticipated PC games of 2021

Soldato
Dying Light 2 - 1st one was brilliant, want more!
Shadow Warrior 3 - Who cant get enough Lo Wang!
Farcry 6 - Because even though you do the same mission 399 times, the story, map and gun mechanics keep you coming back.
Deathloop - Because I love everything Arkane has made

Caporegime
This thread just goes to show what a sad state of affairs the gaming industry is now, gone are the years where you had a ton of great games coming out.

Only games for me are:

Dying light 2
Far cry 6 (although not even that bothered about this unless the story, characters etc. can match FC 3 and have a somewhat new and refreshing take on the same old boring gameplay.....)

Hey, maybe we'll get some remasters/remakes of games that were only released a couple of years ago though :rolleyes:

Caporegime
can't really think of anything, no elder scrolls 6, no GTA6

wasn't it already 2 years since the elder scrolls 6 teaser video?

They need to bring Gran Turismo to PC I don;t wanna buy a PS :(

Soldato
Nothing at the moment I'm aware of .... Baldur's Gate 3 likely won't be ready until 2022.

They released DOS II 12 months after early access, but I agree that we might not see BG3 until 2022 due to covid, and the game itself is bigger if I am not mistaken ? I personally don't mind a few extra months if it means getting a better game.

Associate
They released DOS II 12 months after early access, but I agree that we might not see BG3 until 2022 due to covid, and the game itself is bigger if I am not mistaken ? I personally don't mind a few extra months if it means getting a better game.

Larian themselves have said the game won't be ready until somewhere between 1.5 - 2 years.

Soldato
Halo Infinite, Hogwarts Legacy and Warhammer Darktide.

Speculatively?

Hellblade 2
Total War: Warhammer 3
Starfield

But there's every chance all three could be 2022 or later.

Oh, and a bonus entry; Horizon: Forbidden West. Just in case Sony take a knock to the head and decide to start releasing first party stuff on PC from day 1 :p

Could be some big surprises for next year though. Chances are, many companies are being coy with release dates now, owing to Covid.

Soldato
Assasin's creed Valhalla for me, I don't care if it's a remodel of an earlier game either as some people are pointing out, it looks fun and part is set in the dark age of ancient England

Man of Honour
This thread just goes to show what a sad state of affairs the gaming industry is now, gone are the years where you had a ton of great games coming out.

Only games for me are:

Dying light 2
Far cry 6 (although not even that bothered about this unless the story, characters etc. can match FC 3 and have a somewhat new and refreshing take on the same old boring gameplay.....)

Hey, maybe we'll get some remasters/remakes of games that were only released a couple of years ago though :rolleyes:

And it’ll look even worse if you go back another 5-10 years plus. It is indeed a really sad state of affairs, I’m sure I’d get the rush I used to gaming if they brought back many of those classic titles. It blows my mind that with the technology of today games from 10-20 years ago blew many of these away.

Assasin's creed Valhalla for me, I don't care if it's a remodel of an earlier game either as some people are pointing out, it looks fun and part is set in the dark age of ancient England

That’s 2 weeks away :p - I agree though, at least it’s a fun and large open world. One of the few games I still enjoy from beginning to end, despite the usual Ubisoft flaws.

It’s going to be my first console/XSX game, wish me luck :p - should look better on my 65” 4K tv vs my 27” 1440p monitor hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom