***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Lego experts....
Is the Porsche GT3RS worth anything?

I bought one when I won a big argos voucher at a works Xmas do, and bought it on a whim. I had fun building it but it's now just gathering dust tucked under my desk.
Can you sell them? I still have the original box etc
Is it worth anything? Cheers

Soldato
Associate
Finished building the Chiron. Quite enjoyed it but on reflection should have taken it a bit more slowly!

Didn't quite appreciate the size of this thing, will prob look for a case to place it in and hope I don't start buying more of these...

mMePCTf.jpg

Associate
Ha! Tempted... but will see if it goes to <£200 on Black Friday :D

Quite like the Batmobile at Smyths but OOS

Wish I never opened this thread! :D

Soldato
Pretty shocking the Batwing Batman mini figure is the exact same as the one in Batmobile set released last year. Lazy designing on what is a premium themed set :rolleyes:

Soldato
:D

Main thing that been stopping me from rebuilding it is i think quiet a few small pieces have been hoovered up and it going be such a pain to replace any of the missing pieces as lego no post to guernsey..
Thems the (tax) breaks:p. Wonder if you could order them to a Lego shop, or bite the bullet and bricklink them?

Associate
Was looking at some display cases for the Chiron and some are up to £90!

Any alternatives that doesn't require me buying an Ikea display cabinet (which would mean I would need to buy more Lego as a result to fill the space)?

Back
Top Bottom