• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Anyone get the 12 pro in blue? I’m waiting for the max and not sure if I should get the blue or not.
Yes I got one and honestly not that wowed by it. Shame they got rid of the midnight green from the 11 series.
It’s a nice colour I guess but was expecting it to be a bit more special?? And it is a fingerprint magnet the sides but then I would imagine the gold, graphite and silver would be the same as they all have shiny sides. But if you are getting a case then it won’t make a difference, only if you are not wrapping it in a case then I can see it being annoying.

Soldato
The back is gorgeous. The sides are hideous. The tackiest shiniest blue fingerprint nasty magnet.

Yes I got one and honestly not that wowed by it. Shame they got rid of the midnight green from the 11 series.
It’s a nice colour I guess but was expecting it to be a bit more special?? And it is a fingerprint magnet the sides but then I would imagine the gold, graphite and silver would be the same as they all have shiny sides. But if you are getting a case then it won’t make a difference, only if you are not wrapping it in a case then I can see it being annoying.

thanks guys. Yeah i had hoped they would keep the green too. Might just get boring black then lol

Soldato
Where did you buy it, a UK site or directly from them?
Never had a leather case before so not 100% sure tbh..
Seen a few more traditional cases and think we should have a thread on the new phones and accessories to save people hunting thru this thread..

Bought the iPhone case directly from Nomad, I did get hit with customs in the end. The Airpods Pro case I bought from Megamac who are a UK based distributor, so no messing around with added costs.

Associate
It's the same screen, but if there are updates it'll show at the bottom beneath personalised recommendations
My app store is definately not right i feel cant see anywhere for app updates etc

this is my account screen

mine was the same and thought it odd. Just pulled down to update and 2 updates popped up at the bottom. bet yours will do the same eventually

Soldato
Associate
Associate
Anyone have problems with dictation not working? I use this a lot but since upgrading to the 12pro i hit the button it starts and within a second it stops recording.

Strange thing is that it works in Facebook message and the Audiable app but no other apps including the built in email app

Last edited:

Nem

Nem

Associate
Soldato
Where did you buy it, a UK site or directly from them?
Never had a leather case before so not 100% sure tbh..
Seen a few more traditional cases and think we should have a thread on the new phones and accessories to save people hunting thru this thread..

Where did you get the Nomad airpod case? I had a look on Google ages ago but wasn’t sure I trusted some of the retailers that came up

Edit: I should read down the thread...

Will warn you both that the Horween leather does scratch fairly easily, but I guess that adds character to the case. If you're after a more durable finish, I believe the active leather is more robust (but doesn't look as classy :D).

Back
Top Bottom