Tanker, suspected hijack

Soldato
Educated guess: Stowaways found and they turned violent. Crew then initiate lockdown/hijacking procedure. The vessel won't move from anchorage until the incident is resolved and the stowaways removed from the vessel.
Its happened before with just 2 stowaways and a crew of 30 odd although in that case I don't think the vessel actually left port after they were found.

Not noticed anything flying overhead here, am sure I'll find out more tomorrow at work.

Soldato
As I suspected. SBS are now on standby according to the press :p

They can't do anything now except try to swim for it (towards France).

Man of Honour
I'm not sure you can actually incapacitate someone by making them laugh themselves to death. I guess it could be worth a try. Is there a nearby crane to get him on board?

Not sure about that. Many moons ago when I was in my late teens and working for a local company, we had a guy who couldn't even draw a breath if he was laughing so much. His face used to change colour and we were sure that one day he would laugh himself to death. In the end blasted cancer got him.

Soldato
I bet it wasn't as good as the bit on Juggernaut where they hoy the ladders over the side of the cruise ship, and they get dropped into the water and have to swim over and climb the ropes.

Back
Top Bottom