The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Hunters do my head in. Especially the one in that swimming pool where you have to do star jumps. No matter what I do, I star jump, he appears and then just instakills me in one shot before I even know where he is. Happens with a high-DPS build and a high-armour build, can't even get a shot off before I'm dead. And the one at the monument where you salute just isn't bothered, he appears and the moment the first shot hits him he disappears. And if there are any enemies nearby, he doesn't even bother to appear.

Soldato
Looks like it's time to make additional characters. 300 stash space with all this new gear isn't enough for me. My main already carries 4 builds of gear on him and my stash has the rest of the builds+useful bits of god rolled armour.
My main character is always at 48/100 for his inventory space so I need to do something asap.

Soldato
Looks like it's time to make additional characters. 300 stash space with all this new gear isn't enough for me. My main already carries 4 builds of gear on him and my stash has the rest of the builds+useful bits of god rolled armour.
My main character is always at 48/100 for his inventory space so I need to do something asap.

Everyone I know, has multiple alt's. Which are great for the weekly Exotic cache ;)

I've done all masks apart from the 4 in WONY. Doing my damn head in even with matchmaking.

Are you not in a clan? I have done nearly all my masks with my clan or friends.

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm in the OcUK clan but nobody every replies when I ask for help doing something, so I jgave up bothering to ask and just do everything solo or via matchmaking.

I miss the days people actually stuck with the same game. Now for some time people flip flop over different games or chasing what their friends play. It's the reason I've stuck with certain players that we know each other.

Most on my friends list has disappeared from the game. Even people I used to play with regularly many, many months ago.

Soldato
I miss the days people actually stuck with the same game. Now for some time people flip flop over different games or chasing what their friends play. It's the reason I've stuck with certain players that we know each other.

Most on my friends list has disappeared from the game. Even people I used to play with regularly many, many months ago.

The issue for me was the repeated mess ups from Massive that caused me to leave the game, i just got fed up with their incompetencies.

Soldato
Is this game now dead?

Reinstalled it after not playing for a good year or so, and can barely find anyone playing at challenging/heroic.

Associate
Hunters do my head in. Especially the one in that swimming pool where you have to do star jumps. No matter what I do, I star jump, he appears and then just instakills me in one shot before I even know where he is. Happens with a high-DPS build and a high-armour build, can't even get a shot off before I'm dead. And the one at the monument where you salute just isn't bothered, he appears and the moment the first shot hits him he disappears. And if there are any enemies nearby, he doesn't even bother to appear.
I've already done that one but we are struggling to get the bugger to appear with 2 new players in a squad. Guess they have to do him alone.
Best one I enjoyed was the one near the monument where you have to shoot out the light bulb? I managed to do it when we were surrounded by combat npc's who immediately attacked him. Kept him nicely busy while I piled into him (on challenging, I'm a wuss). :D

Soldato
I've already done that one but we are struggling to get the bugger to appear with 2 new players in a squad. Guess they have to do him alone.
Best one I enjoyed was the one near the monument where you have to shoot out the light bulb? I managed to do it when we were surrounded by combat npc's who immediately attacked him. Kept him nicely busy while I piled into him (on challenging, I'm a wuss). :D

If it is their session, they should be good, if not you'll need to swap over. Make sure you do it past 9pm otherwise they don't turn up.

I forgot about the time myself :D

V F

V F

Soldato

That was my first open world Hunter. Took him on a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom