Tanker, suspected hijack

Soldato
“For the heinous crime of high seas piracy, and by the power invested in me, I do hereby sentence you to internment in a gentrified Hell-hole infested exclusively with ear-spool wearing, synth playing, fixy-bike riding barista-students, until such time as you look with unabashed envy upon the dead”

Associate
ElNFTXqX0AEyyW5.jpg:large

Soldato
The map needs the RN HQ on it as well which is just a bit north of the hijackers. They could probably see it from their windows :D

Caporegime
The sbs need practise for the next years cod wars , a show of force for French trawlers.

hadn't realised we had a dedicated execution dock https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_Dock
Yep, over by the Wapping riverbank. If you visit the area, there’s a lovely little pub called the Prospect of Whitby by the supposed site of the dock. There’s still a scaffold and noose on the exact supposed spot of the dock.

Very old pub with plenty of seafaring history, as has the area.

Soldato
Yep, over by the Wapping riverbank. If you visit the area, there’s a lovely little pub called the Prospect of Whitby by the supposed site of the dock. There’s still a scaffold and noose on the exact supposed spot of the dock.

Very old pub with plenty of seafaring history, as has the area.
I thought they were chained to the river wall and the tide did the rest.

Back
Top Bottom