• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just two weeks - I think I am looking forward to the few days have booked off after launch as much as the launch itself. Work is draining the life form me.

Soldato
Does anybody know if the Turtle Beach ear force stealth 700X Gen2 can connect to a pc via bluetooth as well as the xbox via the built in xbox 2.4ghz connection or does it always require the dongle? I'm looking for a decent headset that can connect to the xbox but is transferable to other devices easily... needs Dolby Atmos but doesn't have to be wireless if that makes it easier? We seem to be limited here in NZ but I can get the Steel Series 9x for ~50NZD more if that's better?

Thoughts?

Man of Honour
Does anybody know if the Turtle Beach ear force stealth 700X Gen2 can connect to a pc via bluetooth as well as the xbox via the built in xbox 2.4ghz connection or does it always require the dongle? I'm looking for a decent headset that can connect to the xbox but is transferable to other devices easily... needs Dolby Atmos but doesn't have to be wireless if that makes it easier? We seem to be limited here in NZ but I can get the Steel Series 9x for ~50NZD more if that's better?

Thoughts?

They can connect to Xbox while also connecting to any other Bluetooth device, so I don’t see why that couldn’t be a PC - if no Bluetooth you’ll need a dongle for the PC connection. No dongle required for the Xbox. I think Dolby Atmos will work with any headset, just some market it heavily.

Soldato
Looks like the turtle beach ones require the xbox adapter, just looking for a simple way to connect from xbox to pc to android as I move from device to device; especially using remote play... Any other wireless options or should I stick to wired?

Caporegime
Why would you hear anything from them?? It’s still 2 weeks away from launch so unless they cancel your order or make any changes, they won’t be contacting you.

Only because they said they would give further updates. I guess hopefully its just to say its despatched :p

Pug

Pug

Soldato
So I have 2 series s and a series x (2 kids and my own) from Argos, Amazon and very.

I had the order confirmation but have received nothing since. I know that there's nothing yet happened (still not released) but my question is:

Does anyone know if the etailers have guaranteed stock do you think? and only sold to that quantity? or will I have disappointed kids when Argos and Amazon tell me they didn't get enough in?

Pug

Pug

Soldato
Another thought - is there likely to be any way to get digital versions of physical games we possess cheaper? My kids love Lego world's, and got gifted them from a family member, but obv series is has no drive. Are we out of luck and just have to rebuy?

Caporegime
Another thought - is there likely to be any way to get digital versions of physical games we possess cheaper? My kids love Lego world's, and got gifted them from a family member, but obv series is has no drive. Are we out of luck and just have to rebuy?

No, because then you would never be able to resell disc versions, thus making them pointless.

Back
Top Bottom