*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Thread***

Soldato
Don’t believe them it’s a blown bubble ha ha

/troll :D

Very of topic...

But the glass balls are silly fun, they attract people asking "what the **** are you doing" . I've not got a clue who these people are :D

strangers.jpg

Associate
I’m so tempted but the crease puts me off. Not sure what the durability will be like in say 12 months time or if the crease will look worse.

How do you guys feel about the crease?

Soldato
The crease isn't at all and issue when you're looking at it directly in portrait mode, which is most of the time. However, in landscape mode it's more visible which is unfortunate as apps like Netflix auto rotate to be viewed in landscape (makes sense as you get thinner black bars and a wider aspect ratio in landscape mode).

It also depends on the screen content too, darker scenes/content make the fold blend in more vs lighter colours.

Associate
Does anyone use the Samsung Aramid case (the one with the stand) and have a wireless charger and can confirm that wireless charging is compatible with this case?
Don't wanna buy a charger to find I need a new case too.

Soldato
Regarding the crease... Sure I'd rather there not be one at all. But when your using your phone and looking at content normally you don't really notice it. Considering how good the rest of the phone is it's worth it for something you'll barely notice.

Soldato
Bought a generic case from eBay ( £10 or so iirc ). It's not bad aside from the 'AI Autofocus' on the camera bump - may try and scrub that off. Also saw a similar official offering from Samsung, polymer case going for £100 from Korea. Crazy prices.

Sqw4rkj.jpg
QUzxyTq.jpg
UmIGMVl.jpg

Associate
Has anyone had any regrets about getting this device or grown tired of it already?

I'm still not sure it suits my need - it's a remarkable bit of kit but if I'm honest it was the opportunity of getting it for nearly half price (and it's uniqueness) that drew me to it. I started my own business in the last couple of months and having something that I can use as a notepad in the pouring rain - that I can protect with a proper case - is probably more useful to me at the moment. That's very specific to my circumstances though - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one even at full price.

Soldato
None here. Infact I find myself wanting to use it more than I normally would use a phone just because of how nice the screen is. As someone posted above my days of using a conventional phone are gone. If your enjoying this phone and your able to use it as your daily driver I don't see how you can go back to a normal phone and not think of it as a huge downgrade.

Back
Top Bottom