• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte 350watt 3090 GPU with a dual-slot Blower cooler

Associate
Blower coolers work brilliantly in vertical cases like the Silverstone FT series, though I think 2 slots is too slim. Bring on a 3080 Super with a 3 or 4 slot version.

Blower coolers are also great for server racks.

Paying @GIGA-Man

These are designed more for those that need to put the cards in rack mount servers, I'm currently working on a 4U server that will use these for someone.

Associate
If the noise situation is good, I could be interested in a RTX 3080 with a blower cooler.

The Turbos cards like all the others are obviously short on supply, currently we're using them for server based projects. This is likely to change when we have more stock but as the blowers are less favoured in the retail channel it'll be a while yet. Let me know in advance when you're looking to order and I'll let you know the situation.

Soldato
Let me know in advance when you're looking to order and I'll let you know the situation.

Thanks. I'm in no hurry, but blower cards do work well in the Silverstone FT cases. You might challenge your engineers to make a 3 slot version for further noise reduction. Ping me early next year.

Associate
The Turbos cards like all the others are obviously short on supply, currently we're using them for server based projects. This is likely to change when we have more stock but as the blowers are less favoured in the retail channel it'll be a while yet. Let me know in advance when you're looking to order and I'll let you know the situation.
Hi @GIGA-Man , I'm interested in ordering this RTX 3090 Turbo card as soon as possible for my workstation (and a few of my colleagues) for research. Actually I already ordered my base Workstation from Overclocker without any GPUs to wait for blower 3090. Can you let me know as soon as it's available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom