This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
For a change i woke up this morning before the cats got a chance to start pestering me :) got a busy day ahead of me

Had a dream all night about Henry Cavill (not a dirty one sadly) :o was a bit strange as he seemed to be ill and delirious but hey can't complain as I got to take care of him :D

Soldato
Interview at 10am. This role is more me...if that makes sense. So i feel far more at ease than the other direction i had attempted. :)

Good luck :)

Phew had a mini workout this morning taking stuff to the dump, just had another mini one loading the trolley with all the food my mum and I just bought at Costco :o :D the woman was scanning it so fast lol

Consigliere
Was lovely to have 3 notifications and all were good lucks!

@alexakasloth / @Yadda / @secretspy - Role is in a tech start up in a niche sector...can't say too much more for now as they are the only one in it! :o Would be client support operations so high levels of service etc. Interview went well so fingers crossed! 2 more stages though if successful.

Soldato
Thing issss.....has no one had a cold this year? Seems to be covid or nada. :o
I've had a couple I think. I definitely got a stinking cold in September as my housemate's girlfriend is a teacher. Back to school season always brings colds - my mates with kids had one the same week.

Annoying though, I did wonder if all the isolation and handwashing might eradicate the common cold. No luck!

Caporegime
Thing issss.....has no one had a cold this year? Seems to be covid or nada. :o

I think its a cold. But yknow. If I asked anyone "in the know" they would tell me to isolate I'm sure.

In the last week or so I've been to the shop once, at night, and a couple of people walked close by me. I went to my mechanics shop and he handed me a bag of wheel bolts and I left immediately.

And thats it...I wash my hands whenever I come home, I disinfect any shopping or post as soon as it comes in the house, Mum is always disinfecting door handles and things. But I do have a habit of touching my face, hair, and beard involuntarily so all of that is a bit of a waste of time.

Mum hasn't been anywhere or seen anyone, and Dad literally works by himself in clean rooms so I'd be impressed if he brought a cold home from work. :p

That just leaves my Nan, who is probably breaking the rules left and right because she's old and thats what old people seem to do.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Prolonged untreated systemic inflammation = premature death. Aka 'death by disregulation'.

There is no such thing as "a" goal. There are, instead, 3 needs. These are to:

1. gain
2. maintain
3. recover

GMR

No system survives long that cannot do, or fails to balance, all 3.

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
In the simplest symbolic drawing terms, the intelligence of GMR has always been visually represented in single line form through the ages, from Newton's growth line swirl, to the more ancient representational form - the spiral, to the recovered atomic component of Newton's device, the areus arrow.

All are anti-entropic - they represent neither more nor less. Which is to say, such symbols simultaneously represent the conserving of momentum of structure, behaviour and appearance - the non-negotiable necessities of and for all forms of life.

Unsurprisingly, more elaborate linear means of representing the minimum adaptive set (GMR) evolved over time. Multiple line figures became more common. Among ancient Great Britons, the "as-above, so below" life fire z-rod distributed through and beyond the two circles is an obvious example.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was lovely to have 3 notifications and all were good lucks!

@alexakasloth/@Yadda/@secretspy- Role is in a tech start up in a niche sector...can't say too much more for now as they are the only one in it! :o Would be client support operations so high levels of service etc. Interview went well so fingers crossed! 2 more stages though if successful.

Sounds interesting. Pleased it went went well for you, do you know when they plan on holding the stage 2 interviews?

I've had a fairly unremarkable day. Managed to get out for a 30 minute stroll in the woods earlier and found a dead woodpigeon with not a mark on it and not a feather out of place. A shame, it was a beautiful looking bird.

So yea, it's been all "go" here today as you can tell. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom