Tutorials

Soldato
Anyone interested in writing some tutorials? I'm seeing posts where people are asking how to install an AIO, which way fans go etc.. so all the little simple things aren't so simple when you don't know.

Maybe do a set of tutorials on building from the ground up, and do a separate thread for each stage that could provide a facility for people to ask for further info etc.?

I've certainly got some time on my hands with Covid situation so wouldn't mind chipping in with a few articles.

Good idea? Bad idea? Reinventing the wheel?

Soldato
Some guides could be useful.
Though that sticky thread already has guides and problem of getting people to find it remains.

I've certainly got some time on my hands with Covid situation...
LOL
Myself going on fifth month (and sixth month already "booked") without breaks from original five weeks of "temporary" work and at this pace tomorrow starting overtime continues to next week...
Corona virus "recession" is starting to become joke in that work place...

Money wasn't any problem before that, but could certainly now treat myself some more expensive stuff if there was anything actually interesting available.
(like non-LCD monitor)

Soldato
Anyone interested in writing some tutorials? I'm seeing posts where people are asking how to install an AIO, which way fans go etc.. so all the little simple things aren't so simple when you don't know.

Maybe do a set of tutorials on building from the ground up, and do a separate thread for each stage that could provide a facility for people to ask for further info etc.?

I've certainly got some time on my hands with Covid situation so wouldn't mind chipping in with a few articles.

Good idea? Bad idea? Reinventing the wheel?

If you want to learn how to buld a pc checkout some youtube videos, honestly you will be suprised how easy it is. Let us know how your first build goes, any issues post on here lots of helpgul people.

Soldato
OP
your intentions are very good mate..
but there is so much information on the internet that if someone wants to learn how to do something it shouldn't be a problem

Yes, I agree. What I was thinking is that we have such a knowledgeable community here that we could pretty much put a comprehensive wiki together if we got all the info organised and into one place. It would be a pretty big project but I'm sure we could start with the basics and just build it from there.

Anyway, I'll maybe do something solo when I next get the time.

Back
Top Bottom