• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Gibbo 4 mins ago

Asus none OC cards.
I finally got an official answer from Asus, none OC cards are not discontinued and still very much part of the range, however as cards are hitting OC levels they are prioritising their manufacturing on OC parts at the moment and as they get more GPUs from NVIDIA they will then also product none OC cards, not the best news as it means their focus is OC models but the none OC models will come.

All partners saying same, nowhere near enough GPU's are coming from NVIDIA, however NVIDIA have informed me the numbers are ramping up so November should see things improve but this worldwide shortage will no doubt continue into early 2021.

Associate
Gibbo 4 mins ago

Asus none OC cards.
I finally got an official answer from Asus, none OC cards are not discontinued and still very much part of the range, however as cards are hitting OC levels they are prioritising their manufacturing on OC parts at the moment and as they get more GPUs from NVIDIA they will then also product none OC cards, not the best news as it means their focus is OC models but the none OC models will come.

All partners saying same, nowhere near enough GPU's are coming from NVIDIA, however NVIDIA have informed me the numbers are ramping up so November should see things improve but this worldwide shortage will no doubt continue into early 2021.

ridiculous! Not blaming OC for this one but had I known I’d of bought a bloody OC Rog Strix. Well I guess I won’t see mine this year.

Associate
I think we're all doing the same as you bud still hoping FE drops tonight
Yeah well, there will be some who have gone to work....They are the lucky ones :D At least they can take their mind off it for a while. I'm getting so impatient now, it's becoming an obsession.
It's been so quiet today though. I'm about to join the Mrs for alcohol time a dinner....If FE drops tonight I'm gonna lose it!

Associate
Gibbo 4 mins ago

Asus none OC cards.

what a ******** answer from them lol.

Associate
well im out no point keeping my order for a tuf when your never gonna get any you should stop the pre order queue for the non-oc tuf if they arent gonna produce them good luck to the rest of you

OcUK Staff
Sup thanks for dropping by with some update. Them Eagles landed in warehouse yet ??

Not arrived yet.

with the fact that asus have now said they are not technically making non oc cards as of yet. Is it just a waiting game for the people who have ordered non oc cards or will overclockers do something for us ?

There is nothing OcUK can do, we do not manufacturer the cards and we have no other cards to offer, you could change your card to an OC but that queue is much bigger than the none OC queue so if next month Asus do manufactuer none OC cards then you could miss out.

I wish we could do something, but the conversations with NVIDIA and board partners is daily and they just do not really have the answer we truly want to hear, the fact we have thousands of back orders and generally the deliveries are still small to ok at best.

Back
Top Bottom