• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I just cancelled and switched to the Tuff OC version, I'm a patient man and my 1070 will tide me over for a while, I got distill checking competitors sites daily so with a bit of luck you never know...

Associate
Why list a card on release day if it's not even being ******* made? Absolute ******* joke of a company. You've sat on my £840 for over a month to now finally tell me that we don't have a clue when the non-OC cards are being made? So ******* poor. I will never buy a single product from OCUK again.

Associate
If it's the retailer im thinking of, they've had the 5/11 listed as the live date on a couple of cards for a while. Info adds up in that case.
Yeah. I've no reason to lie about it. I have a ASUS TUF OC in top 10. I tried letting people know early last week that the ASUS NON OC cards where all made discontinued. And I got a 4 day ban. I was very specific about the message he sent. And I didn't remove the high streets name. And was banned before I could even edit the name out lol
I've had a look myself. And yeah it seems all of those gigabyte cards are now due on 5th as a estimate. So they should be getting a few. He could tell me what stores where getting the small amounts as they allocate when they get them. But I wanted to let people know if you have a ASUS NON OC cancel and get a OC or something else. As they won't be any till 2021. Which is crazy. I feel bad for NON OC guys even Strix NON OC.

I have seen ASUS Staff on Facebook and Reddit and I forget were else this was comfired. But the TUF OC and STRIX OC are both Binned Chips. So I guess ASUS see much more profit in them and want that profit first. Even though the binned chips cost them more ASUS profit will still be much higher on OC versions.

If you have a non OC I would look elsewhere that's not taking pre orders try snap one up. If you have the extra money to buy another. And get a Refund here if you get a OC version elsewhere. If all your money is tied up on this one card. Well your screwed. And honestly if a month later you cant afford another else where really spending £800 on a GPU really is to much for you. But if you sold your old GPU to update I feel real bad. Don't know what I'd do right now either.

Associate
Yeah. I've no reason to lie about it. I have a ASUS TUF OC in top 10. I tried letting people know early last week that the ASUS NON OC cards where all made discontinued. And I got a 4 day ban. I was very specific about the message he sent. And I didn't remove the high streets name. And was banned before I could even edit the name out lol
I've had a look myself. And yeah it seems all of those gigabyte cards are now due on 5th as a estimate. So they should be getting a few. He could tell me what stores where getting the small amounts as they allocate when they get them. But I wanted to let people know if you have a ASUS NON OC cancel and get a OC or something else. As they won't be any till 2021. Which is crazy. I feel bad for NON OC guys even Strix NON OC.

I have seen ASUS Staff on Facebook and Reddit and I forget were else this was comfired. But the TUF OC and STRIX OC are both Binned Chips. So I guess ASUS see much more profit in them and want that profit first. Even though the binned chips cost them more ASUS profit will still be much higher on OC versions.

If you have a non OC I would look elsewhere that's not taking pre orders try snap one up. If you have the extra money to buy another. And get a Refund here if you get a OC version elsewhere. If all your money is tied up on this one card. Well your screwed. And honestly if a month later you cant afford another else where really spending £800 on a GPU really is to much for you. But if you sold your old GPU to update I feel real bad. Don't know what I'd do right now either.
It's so ******* poor, I ordered a Strix non-OC at 14:27 on release day and I probably won't get a card this year. I've never seen such poor customer service.

Associate

Order the Inno X3 or the X4 as queue length is short, OCUK is sole importer and stock is comming in.

Associate

you got banned for spreading misinformation and you're still doing it.

Permabanned
Yep, I was in the queue for a non OC Zotac at a competitor but they called and offered me the OC version for an extra £30. They said could be another few weeks on non OC models. I got it on Saturday and there was an OC sticker on the box so it's clearly normal cards with better boosts just getting an OC BIOS and a sticker on the box.

I am glad I am out the race now but manufacturers are clearly prioritising OC cards.

Associate
With those news about tuf non-OC there is no point to look for news until next Christmas. Question is why Asus is asking retailers to keep selling it if they are not bother to make it. This is not kickstarter. We are paying for product that was relised.

Associate
With those news about tuf non-OC there is no point to look for news until next Christmas. Question is why Asus is asking retailers to keep selling it if they are not bother to make it. This is not kickstarter. We are paying for product that was relised.
Exactly this. It's an absolute sham. I know people will disagree but if they aren't even making non-OC cards we should be allowed to switch to OC. If the OC card was the only one there I would have just ordered that. Why list non-OC when you aren't even making it?

Associate
Why list a card on release day if it's not even being ******* made? Absolute ******* joke of a company. You've sat on my £840 for over a month to now finally tell me that we don't have a clue when the non-OC cards are being made? So ******* poor. I will never buy a single product from OCUK again.

It's 100% ASUS fault really

Associate
Order the Inno X3 or the X4 as queue length is short, OCUK is sole importer and stock is comming in.
I'm in top 10 for ASUS TUF OC. I'm good. But for non oc guys this is likely the best way. Or go back to the F5 mashing on other sites who aren't taking pre orders and who list cards randomly. It's really crappy this for everyone especially the non oc guys. Sad thing is this info from my mate who's worked in there main import warhouse. This info of all Asus non oc cards was pulled 2 weeks ago. So OCUK likely knew about this. If not obviously ASUS knew about this. FYI the USA are getting ASUS NON OC Strix and Tuf it seems. So I guess they only sending OC versions to UK.
So when the ASUS guy on Facebook said that ASUS are manufacturing both non oc and oc versions of strix and Tuf. But that information he said is only for USA as he's the USA rep. And cannot speak for UK/EU

Associate
Really feel for the guys in the Asus queues. I usually buy Asus but something made me go for the arous master.. I'm 117 in queue.. Cant see me getting a card this year. Looks like i have a decision to make with BIG NAVI. Reluctant to move to AMD but nvidia not leaving much choice atm.

Last edited:
Associate
Exactly this. It's an absolute sham. I know people will disagree but if they aren't even making non-OC cards we should be allowed to switch to OC. If the OC card was the only one there I would have just ordered that. Why list non-OC when you aren't even making it?

You can switch to any queue you want
Just to the back as it should always have been

Back
Top Bottom