FIFA 21

Man of Honour
14-6, happy with that, probably going to stop there though. Used to Mbappe now and he's amazing, carrying the team.

Huge improvement on last weekend.

Soldato
I had 3 games to get elite lost all 3, all 3 had Neymar Mbappe Ronaldo. Too much P2W, wounded, I'd rather scrape 20 then get 22 with 3 left and lose.

So do I sell my team and get neymar and a very budget team around him?

Last edited:
Soldato
Some of my favourite bits of TwoSync (why do I keep watching them?):
Chris: I don't really want R9 because I don't like Medium attacking workrate on strikers.
Chris: I don't like left footed strikers
Also Chris: I like Griezmann he's good.

Chris: I don't like VVD because of his Medium defensive workrate.
Chris then buys Sol Campbell and praises him constantly.

TwoSync: Teams don't really matter. The gap between pay-2-win and cheap teams is probably about as small as it's ever been.
Also TwoSync: Dalglish/CR7 are absolutely unreal.

Also TwoSync: I think our teams are too good. I think the game handicaps us because our teams are much better than the other guys. Why won't it match us with teams on our level? (They have teams worth about 5m coins, I'm surprised they don't come up against more even teams as I suspect everyone has 5m teams right?)

Don
OP
@GoogalyMoogaly, stop watching them please :p

There's someone who I've watched on Twitch for a few years now, mainly as he lives near me but he's a Pro, well he refers to himself as a washed up pro. Danny Taylor, really down to ground and just got 30-0 on Xbox with a really crap team, Rodrigo, Dembele etc. He's got a better team on the Ps4 but think he got around 26 wins on that. Check him out next weekend

Man of Honour
Played a few more to 17 wins. Seems so much easier than last week, gameplay has been really smooth and fast aside from a couple of games too, always helps.

Soldato
@GoogalyMoogaly, stop watching them please :p

There's someone who I've watched on Twitch for a few years now, mainly as he lives near me but he's a Pro, well he refers to himself as a washed up pro. Danny Taylor, really down to ground and just got 30-0 on Xbox with a really crap team, Rodrigo, Dembele etc. He's got a better team on the Ps4 but think he got around 26 wins on that. Check him out next weekend

I have just checked him out, I wouldn't say his team was rubbish! He's got Varane in there for a start. Was it Harry (hashtag?) who got 30 - 0 with bronze players? That was impressive

Don
OP
I have just checked him out, I wouldn't say his team was rubbish! He's got Varane in there for a start. Was it Harry (hashtag?) who got 30 - 0 with bronze players? That was impressive

It was rubbish compared to the copious amounts of Mbappe, Neymar and CR7 combos he was facing. Plus he's pretty much a normal every day player now, don't think he's in the Pro scene. More so he wasn't abusing the old run to the by-line and cutback, was quite refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom