• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Destruction All Stars delayed to February 2021....but it's now going to be a PS Plus title

Seems good idea to me as will help the game get a multi player base going

Soldato
Yeah there's been no middle ground, it's been all or nothing.

Destruction all stars - It's probably not in the best state for being launched right now, and they've seen the pre-order numbers and realised no-one is buying it! It's not the sort of game I'd be paying £70 for, that's for sure.

Soldato
Some EU outlets got theirs yesterday, which isn't really enough time for them to do anything but a basic video.

A full lift on Nov 6th would make sense, being less than a week before launch. I think we'll see other stuff (back compatibility game analysis, maybe some actual next gen game analysis) from the likes of DF between now and then too, nothing specific to the console, but more game information.

Associate
ElVY9mMXYAIkFFc

It's a big chonker!

Soldato
He does unbox and look at all the accessories, so worth a look if you're looking at the headset etc.

Looks like the wireless headset still needs a 3.5mm to the controller for the mic? That's a bit crap if so...

Edit: the 3.5mm cable is for connecting to PSVR or mobile phones, that makes sense!

Last edited:
Associate
Loved the look of the PS2, PS3 but hated the look of the PS4. I kinda like this PS5.

Loved the look of the Xbox 360 and Xbox One X but not sure on the Xbox Series X yet.

Soldato
It's so disgusting / huge, the gloss black center piece looks like the cheapest possible plastic they could have got away with. An annoying size to fit in my tv stand vs the Xbox Series X, especially where it exhausts from the rear.

Associate
They'd have been better just putting it in a discrete PC case! That looks like one of those "gaming" PC cases that were popular with kids about 20 years ago.....the sort of thing Lenovo would have come up with! I also knew it would be big, but I didn't expect it to dwarf (the already huge) XsX in such a way.

I like the industrial design of the XsX now (was uncertain before), and I hate the white XsS as it looks like a Tannoy speaker.

Back
Top Bottom