**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Awaiting the ETA from the supplier.

Also if your order has not shipped and you ordered before my list ran out you may have other items stopping the item from shipping.

Associate
Can you give a bit more information as to what the problems you encountered with the controller and cables?
I have inspected all my fans, controllers and cables and all seems ok.
Be good to have a bit more info, as to what to look out for.

I did see a vid on youtube ages ago and they had a problem where one of the cables broke.
Thanx
Cable arrived with 1 wire broken on the USB controller.
Then other controller the power connector literally disintegrated, so took some soldering and gluing to get my stuff going and a fumble literally took me 30 mins so I'm not fussed, software is miles better then corsairs imo. Some more qc on the boxes and wires wouldn't go a miss.

Associate
Cable arrived with 1 wire broken on the USB controller.
Then other controller the power connector literally disintegrated, so took some soldering and gluing to get my stuff going and a fumble literally took me 30 mins so I'm not fussed, software is miles better then corsairs imo. Some more qc on the boxes and wires wouldn't go a miss.

Thanx for the information, the wires do look a bit weak. But so far, mine seem to look ok. Fingers crossed they don't give out on me.

Soldato
Anyone got any pics of them? It would cost me over £200 to replace my fans with these and it's a hard cost to justify, even though i'd love the continuity of having all fans look the same.

Also when you get it up and running what software are you using for the RGB control?

Associate
Anyone got any pics of them? It would cost me over £200 to replace my fans with these and it's a hard cost to justify, even though i'd love the continuity of having all fans look the same.

Also when you get it up and running what software are you using for the RGB control?

Here, have a look at this: https://youtu.be/wIdmHoPk-yM or this: https://youtu.be/psrybC0Y6rE

Should give you a good overview of what the fans look like and how the software works. I'll be fitting my triple pack at the weekend, so should be able to give some additional info if you need to know anything specific

Soldato
Here, have a look at this: https://youtu.be/wIdmHoPk-yM or this: https://youtu.be/psrybC0Y6rE

Should give you a good overview of what the fans look like and how the software works. I'll be fitting my triple pack at the weekend, so should be able to give some additional info if you need to know anything specific

My case is modelled on the O11 Dynamic so it's all triple fan layouts - Top on AIO, "rear" side triple intake and bottom of the case intake too 3 x 3 = 9

I'd like to see what the triple setup looks like if you can, a quick pic to get an idea would be fab! Cheers

EDIT : The control software looks really good. Ah the dilemma of £200, on just fans, for aestheitcs :o:(

Associate
My case is modelled on the O11 Dynamic so it's all triple fan layouts - Top on AIO, "rear" side triple intake and bottom of the case intake too 3 x 3 = 9

I'd like to see what the triple setup looks like if you can, a quick pic to get an idea would be fab! Cheers

EDIT : The control software looks really good. Ah the dilemma of £200, on just fans, for aestheitcs :o:(
I've replaced 6 LL fans with these

Soldato
I've called in a debt so hopefully will have the cash to get these now. The angel on my shoulder is saying "Wise up, that's north of £200 on just ******* FANS that you don't even need" whereas the devil on the other shoulder is whispering "so shiney, your precious is waiting for you" :o

Associate
I've called in a debt so hopefully will have the cash to get these now. The angel on my shoulder is saying "Wise up, that's north of £200 on just ******* FANS that you don't even need" whereas the devil on the other shoulder is whispering "so shiney, your precious is waiting for you" :o

I've just ordered fans 4-7 for my system, to go alongside the 3 that arrived this week, which I haven't fitted yet. Hopefully that'll secure my space in the December shipment.

I'm telling myself that I'll be able to sell on the EK fans I currently have, to offset a lot of the cost of the Lian Li fans. Come back to me in a year and see how many EK fans I still own though!

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Not yet. The last email I got was:

"
The rest of them should be ready in Nov .

I will let you know when they are ready ,and you can decide if you want to ship by air or by sea"

Due to the amount of orders we will get them air shipped. QTY I will confirm once they tell me.

Associate
Not yet. The last email I got was:

"
The rest of them should be ready in Nov .

I will let you know when they are ready ,and you can decide if you want to ship by air or by sea"

Due to the amount of orders we will get them air shipped. QTY I will confirm once they tell me.

Great thanks Robbie!

Associate
I had a problem with my Lian-Li Uni SP120 fans, once fitted I had no control, so I switched to the motherboard software and was able to gain control
upon switching back to the Lian-Li software I was now able to control the fans too.
But!
After a reboot, I lost all control and was unable to regain it.

This I believe is the fix if you encounter the same problem.

"Make the Lian-Li software auto-start at windows startup, as it does not have this option"

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Noticed there is 2 packs of the white available to order. Does that mean you got a shipment in?

A couple of units went through the RMA process as customer unwanted returns. The stock we had will have gone shortly after to people in the queue.

Hopefully we will be notified of an ETA this week.

Back
Top Bottom