*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Caporegime
OP
El-Wd-Ge-XXEAg-NZlb.png

:rolleyes:

Associate
Exactly, hopefully have a new gfx card by then. Although I was looking forward to a good chunk of time off work which can't happen in Dec.

I do wonder which platform is causing the problems though. And I do feel sorry for the community / social team.

Associate
While it's definitely rough as they said there'd be no more delays ... seems pretty wild to book time off work to play, I'd presume there'd be tons of bugs and problems at launch, if you want to spend a while getting really stuck into it then wait a month or so till after it's out ... though maybe it's just because I'm so used to playing MMOs that I assume I'll not actually get to play a game much on the day it releases, haha.

Man of Honour
Thats actually a pretty big surprise, especially given their previous assurances. I tend to agree with some others in the thread, there must be some pretty major issues for them to delay again, cant be just a few clipping bugs etc. I wonder if it will slip into Q1 2021 now.

Caporegime
OP
Thats actually a pretty big surprise, especially given their previous assurances. I tend to agree with some others in the thread, there must be some pretty major issues for them to delay again, cant be just a few clipping bugs etc. I wonder if it will slip into Q1 2021 now.

A number of people talking about that now!

Associate
A game of this scope there’s bound to be bugs. I just wonder how quickly they’ll squash them and if any of them will be truly game breaking preventing progression.

There always is. It's impossible to get them all.

I remember playing a mission in Fallout 4 (the bar fight with the wimpy dj) where the game didn't remove the invincibility it gave you during the fight. Someone on a forum actually tried to argue it wasn't a game breaking bug because I could still complete the game... in a forced GOD MODE. It was fixed in a patch a week later.

Thanks, Todd "it just works" Howard. You can tell Bethesda did everything they could get that game fully working at launch and remove the Bugthesda title, but some just slip through the net. They obviously didn't give a s*** for Fallout 76.

Back
Top Bottom