Rebuild.

Associate
OP
@Vogon a 360mm 54mm will fit in side chamber Also I had 360 in side and 280 on top aio’s fitted previously in this case.
then had hard loop 360 54 mm top and side.

@Grumpy_Old_Git 2 questions

why did u not use the flow calculator on the d5 next it’s pretty good and controls pump pretty well.?

Side fans would u not get better temps using Exstract instead intake?

Good build though

True the D5 Next flow is good, but i have been waiting for the new flow sensor highflow Next, it arrived a few days ago, so will fit it on my next time off, and remove the sensor i have now.
so far during tests i have not managed to get temps higher than 30c (3dmark stress test). General use with the pc on all day the temps sit at 22.5c basicly room tempurature. (Water temp)

Associate
@Grumpy_Old_Git thats some good cooling impressive water temp.

think my last build I was getting about 27c max mind u my room temp ambient about 24c

not sure what’s going to happen when I direct die the 10850k and put a block on the 3080 hopping to get some low temps.

Did not know they where releasing a new flow sensor I’ll check it out

edit checked it like the fact it’s got conductivity readings for coolant I’d probly get one but my internal usbs are all used up wonder if you can connect to the d5

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My whole reason for doing this build, was noise, i was sick of the niose from air cooled, i will abmit the pump still makes soom low down niose, but the fans all run less then 25% and the pump is set at 45% pushing around 135lts per hour. Im waiting for a evga water cooled 3080 or 90 to arrive, but no plans to chage the cpu. i concidered it at the start. once i have redone the cables, i will do some real pictures (video too) and list full specs. The real question at the end, has to be, Was it worth it..:eek:

Associate
Set my pump to about 50%. Intake fans set at 60% fans rads are eloops they are quite up to 70%

It’s always worth it that’s what I tell my self mmm 2k spent this year next a 32” 4k 144hz when they come out and that’s me for a few years I hope lol

Soldato
@Vogon a 360mm 54mm will fit in side chamber Also I had 360 in side and 280 on top aio’s fitted previously in this case.
then had hard loop 360 54 mm top and side.

Yep my AIO 360 rad fitted in the right way up (aka the other way to the amount of tubing they give you :eek:)
Thats why I got an AIO that had standard G1/4 fittings, replaced the stock tubing and installed with barbs at bottom, it just fitted height-wise with a minor amount of dremelling to allow access to the top 2 screw threads on the rad.

Back
Top Bottom