Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Was recommended to play Until Dawn, seems pretty damn good so far - Perfect for spooky season

Anyone played it?
Yeah. I thought it was great ! Plays out like a teen slasher movie. :) it felt on rails.. but gave me a fair few jump scares while playing ! Edit. Peter stormare nails the part of Dr. Hill too :D might actually replay it when the ps5 arrives next month

Associate
Just getting back in to gaming again after a huge break of near 9 years...

Cracked out my oled Vita, 8 hours into Persona 4 Golden and loving it. Finished BLOPs Declassified on it the other night, short but Ok I guess.

Also started Halo Combat Evolved the original PC version, loved it first time around and enjoying that again too.

Lined up Farcry 3 for my PS3 next week as my original was taken and never got to finish it

Soldato
I've been enjoying slowly working my way through dark souls 3 but now I'm started to get a bit bored of it. With one eye now on cyberpunk, not sure if to try something else or just stick to the odd hour of warzone until cyberpunk comes out.

For those that have completed dark souls 3, I am at the dancer of boreal valley, is there much left to do after this?

Caporegime
I need a bloody medal. For some unholy reason, I decided to start playing Borderlands 1 on PS3 via PS Now via PS4. I thought it would be a nice platinum to have. I have just finished the first playthrough. I swear the frame rate must be in the teens a lot of the time and then you couple that with the insane lag I was getting on PS Now last night, it's a miracle I have got this far. Still got another playthrough to do. Why did I say I love trophies so much? :(

Soldato
I need a bloody medal. For some unholy reason, I decided to start playing Borderlands 1 on PS3 via PS Now via PS4. I thought it would be a nice platinum to have. I have just finished the first playthrough. I swear the frame rate must be in the teens a lot of the time and then you couple that with the insane lag I was getting on PS Now last night, it's a miracle I have got this far. Still got another playthrough to do. Why did I say I love trophies so much? :(
Life is too short for all of that. Imagine what else you could be playing and actually having a good time? :)

Soldato
Yeah. I thought it was great ! Plays out like a teen slasher movie. :) it felt on rails.. but gave me a fair few jump scares while playing ! Edit. Peter stormare nails the part of Dr. Hill too :D might actually replay it when the ps5 arrives next month

Finished it this evening, a truly great spooky game! I didn't even realise it was Peter Stormare as Dr Hill - I recognised his face but it didn't click

Caporegime
Just finished Mafia DE. Great story but a large number of visual glitches, didn’t impact much because they were laughable more than breaking anything.

I’d give it a 8/10 because I did enjoy the journey a lot.

Now moved back to FH4 whilst I patiently await the next gen consoles where I have the following waiting:

Series X
SW Squadrons
AC:V

PS5
Days gone
Spider-Man Miles Ultimate (with the Spider-Man remaster)
Horizon Zero Dawn complete
God of war
Ghost of Tsushima

Soldato
I was expecting a pretty similar experience from AC Odyssey as I got from Origins - Seems there is a fair bit more going on. Lots of content in a very large world.

Not sure I am going to finish this before Valhalla.

It is gelling a bit more with me than Origins did though.

Never played many of the past games, but they are starting to seem fairly sci-fi fantasy geared now. I know there was always that sci-fi element of the animus being used to live out the past of people, but the stories in the past themselves now seem to be a bit fantastical. A bit in Origins but far more in Odyssey

Back
Top Bottom