• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Good job whoever got one :) Looks like the company are randomising part of the URL they use for both cards, so as to stop people getting it if they just keep refreshing the original URL. Smart.

Associate
For those who snagged a 3080, how were you alerted? Was it pure luck or did you have a way of receiving alerts for when competitor site was live?

Help a brother out :(

Sui

Sui

Soldato
For those who snagged a 3080, how were you alerted? Was it pure luck or did you have a way of receiving alerts for when competitor site was live?

Help a brother out :(

I'm on a pretty deccent Discord server but I think invites are currently closed. It also picked up the Amazon drop where much bigger servers didn't catch it.

Associate
Good job whoever got one :) Looks like the company are randomising part of the URL they use for both cards, so as to stop people getting it if they just keep refreshing the original URL. Smart.
Do you mean the URL on Nvidia product page or competitor's?

Associate
3080. Won't believe it until I get a dispatch notification though as I did take a while. Have order confirmation from the company though so looking good at the minute.
so lucky! but I really don't get it,I was on the page the whole time refreshing every 10 second,nothing changed.unless they are doing something with the URLs..the 3090 was available for a good few minutes,but I'm after 3080 only.

Soldato
3080. Won't believe it until I get a dispatch notification though as I did take a while. Have order confirmation from the company though so looking good at the minute.

I managed to get one on the 19th, if you've got the order confirmation you're safe. I didn't see anyone on Reddit say they didn't get one after confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom