• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Still pleased with my 3090 - they are using there rage mode & Smart access memory in there presentation so realistically its on par with the 3090, potentially slightly less in some cases. But yeah the price is a bit of a kicker :D

Caporegime
£579 vs £649... I don't get that part.

Once you're paying £579 there's no way you wouldn't find the extra £70 to jump to the XT. It's not like the difference between £230 and £300.

It's weird that there's so little between them.

Associate
A good reveal all told, people doubted they could get to this level of performance. I expect a big sale of humble pie over the next day or so :p

Don't be daft right now the Nvidiots hivemind is at work how to spin this as a failed AMD launch, trust me they will find a way....

Soldato
£579 vs £649... I don't get that part.

Once you're paying £579 there's no way you wouldn't find the extra £70 to jump to the XT. It's not like the difference between £230 and £300.

It's weird that there's so little between them.

Yeah, I'm extremely impressed at the pricing. However, I agree with you, the 6800 pricing doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom