VMax Ruined By Idiots Today

Associate
Reality is both will continue making videos, nothing has changed

Well it has, as i'm sure some who may have previously been up for working with LLF now won't be. I'm sure for one that the relationship with LLF and Evolve has soured a bit, and im sure that some who may have previously wanted to be on his channel will now have 2nd thoughts.

Associate
Ha yes first post and yes up until this one my only post - so what? We all have to start somewhere!
Pretty annoyed with what went down so stopped lurking on these forums and signed up.
Pretty sad that VMax and Goodwood and similar are full of people who just want to cause trouble

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Not really an appealing event - much rather camping at le mans for the experience and a road trip to Germany with mates for the driving. M6 toll for VMax :D

Associate
So who's going to vmax next year? I'm gonna be starting a build soon hopefully it will be ready in time for next year's vmax.

Ah, you seem to have fallen into the trap where putting one or two mods on a hot hatch means it is built not bought.
What's up next for your overclocked A220d?

Caporegime
£500 to Germany in your own car? How so

Autobahn, no speed limit. The difference being that you are unlikely to get all the street cred on your insta fam.

Anyway, remapping an M4 and sticking some tat on it isn't a "build". Builds tend to involve the words "forged" for starters. Serious question, what are your plans for the M4? As much as I like to give you schtick for tarting up your A class it is a smart looking car. Do a thread pls.

Associate
OP
Autobahn, no speed limit. The difference being that you are unlikely to get all the street cred on your insta fam.
Anyway, remapping an M4 and sticking some tat on it isn't a "build". Builds tend to involve the words "forged" for starters. Serious question, what are your plans for the M4? As much as I like to give you schtick for tarting up your A class it is a smart looking car. Do a thread pls.

Just looked at ferry prices. Did not realise it was so cheap to take a car over!
The M4 is not my planned "build" either lol. I will post up a thread once I have bought the car for the project :).

Back
Top Bottom