• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD pre order priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Can those of us that ordered a 3080 and have obviously got a long wait to get a card get priority on a 6800XT?
I'm happy to pay for another card then just cancel either order when one eventualy arrives in my hands. I really don't want to have to go through all this again and my poor old 1060 is now crying in pain.

I am tempted to order through other retailers as well as they seem to have a shorter queue than my current position with overclockers. And yes, I did order on launch day.

Man of Honour
Can those of us that ordered a 3080 and have obviously got a long wait to get a card get priority on a 6800XT?
I'm happy to pay for another card then just cancel either order when one eventualy arrives in my hands. I really don't want to have to go through all this again and my poor old 1060 is now crying in pain.

I am tempted to order through other retailers as well as they seem to have a shorter queue than my current position with overclockers. And yes, I did order on launch day.

Unfortunately, you were happy to preorder a 3080 despite knowing RDNA2 was coming, so don’t see why because you’re cancelling or not happy with the time it’s taking, you should get priority for changing your mind

Associate
I have a feeling we are going to see a repeat of the Ampere launch and they will sell out very quickly, crypto miners will be bulk buying.

Associate
crypto miners.

ohzrd5t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom