• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 30xx WatchDogs promotion ENDS 30th Nov 2020 what will happen to our codes???

Associate
Hello, like most of you reading this i purchased a 3080 on release day and still waiting for my order. watch (61 - 53 q pos in 6wks) dogs legion comes free but has aa limited redemption time (30/11/2020) i want to know if those who have preordered will be given the codes soon or will we miss out because of the huge delays.

Associate
I hope not. I'm going to enquire on twitter and see what they say. If I lose out I'm probably going to cancel my order. Getting Watch Dogs for free was what helped me decide if should upgrade my PC or not.

Soldato
What Nvidia should do is the decent thing and just say that whenever you get your card, you send us your proof of purchase which shows you paid for it before a certain date etc and we will email you a code.

Job done.

Associate
Pretty sure the promo ends tomorrow, you have to have received your card by then and redeemed by end of November.
I think that is scaremongering it clearly says on the NVidea page that its for orders placed between 17th September and 29th October, not orders received before.

The only limitations should currently be for the 29th November cut off, and OC only getting enough codes for the first 1000 orders, @Gibbo can you confirm ?

Associate
Many, many people look like they're going to be scammed out of these codes due to technicalities due to launch delays, through no fault of their own. Which is really lame in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Many, many people look like they're going to be scammed out of these codes due to technicalities due to launch delays, through no fault of their own. Which is really lame in my opinion.

I think it's disappointing that an early purchase doesn't guarantee a code, especially when it wasn't clear at the outset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Hello, like most of you reading this i purchased a 3080 on release day and still waiting for my order. watch (61 - 53 q pos in 6wks) dogs legion comes free but has aa limited redemption time (30/11/2020) i want to know if those who have preordered will be given the codes soon or will we miss out because of the huge delays.

Nvidia ended to promotion early due to high demand of the cards. I got my 3090 the day after release and I'm still waiting for my code.

Associate
Well, Nvidia might respond to the AMD release, with a better free game (Watchdog reviews look a bit poor to me) , maybe even a selection from a choice of three games, maybe a two game giveaway code... That new offer might appear in the next few days.

Soldato
Well, Nvidia might respond to the AMD release, with a better free game (Watchdog reviews look a bit poor to me) , maybe even a selection from a choice of three games, maybe a two game giveaway code... That new offer might appear in the next few days.

Nvidia respond....with what? More cards that people can't buy? More wait times? Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom