• iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters

sg0

sg0

Associate
Finished setting up my blue pro but locked my NatWest banking app over a capital letter Doh! Antenna/modem much better than my iPhone xs, I'm now getting 3G deeper inside the station :). Battery dropped 15% in 6 hours, very nice!

Very happy so far. Got no money though.

Soldato
TREAT-CASES should give you 15% off all their cases according to their email. What you getting?

TREAT-WALLETS 20% off all wallets

TREAT-MOUNTS 25% off all mounts
Awesome, thanks!

I’ve ordered a silicone case from Apple which hasn’t shipped yet, but I’m having my doubts about whether it’ll stand up to my 1 year old son.

I don’t want a bulky case, but I am leaning towards the Limitless 3.0 case in aramid fibre because it’s supposed to offer a good amount of protection.

Associate
Aramid fibre looks great. May give that a go myself

Have the Aramid Fibre Limitless 2 on my current XS Max. An Aramid Fibre Limitless 3 for Iphone 12Pro arrived yesterday and looks good enough. Bought a new car mount too as version 2 and 3 are not cross compatible. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for delivery of Iphone 12pro from Apple which is sometime next month even though was ordered in first 5 minutes of orders going live! Good cases offering great protection. Don't know about the Iphone 12 model but the xs max version just about requires a tyre lever to take it off. It does concern me slightly that I pressure the glass removing the case and crack it. Not happened to date though.

Soldato
Still running an iPhone X at the moment, but with the shape going back to the iPhone 5 flat edges I am so interested in upgrading.

I looked at the 12, but at 128Gb it's £850, but £999 for a Pro... Makes sense to go for the pro, doesn't it? :p I like the Red/blue finish for the 12, but the Pacific blue 12 Pro looks awesome.

Soldato
Still running an iPhone X at the moment, but with the shape going back to the iPhone 5 flat edges I am so interested in upgrading.

I looked at the 12, but at 128Gb it's £850, but £999 for a Pro... Makes sense to go for the pro, doesn't it? :p I like the Red/blue finish for the 12, but the Pacific blue 12 Pro looks awesome.

Exactly the reason why I went for the Pro.

Soldato
Awesome, thanks!

I’ve ordered a silicone case from Apple which hasn’t shipped yet, but I’m having my doubts about whether it’ll stand up to my 1 year old son.

I don’t want a bulky case, but I am leaning towards the Limitless 3.0 case in aramid fibre because it’s supposed to offer a good amount of protection.

Am I the only person that doesn't like Mous case designs?

Soldato
If anyone is still looking for a extremely slim case, the code “SHIPSFREE” will get you free shipping at totalee website. Still waiting on my mini case to arrive !

Commissario
I just ordered an iPhone 12 in blue for my wife to replace her 6S. There's 1.4% cashback on Quidco at the moment.

I could either wait three weeks for delivery or drive 65 miles to the nearest store to collect today. I'm not waiting three weeks!

Soldato
Don't blame you, maybe the drive will be nice as well. In other news my rebellion against stainless steel continues, I cancelled my watch order and went for a titanium one instead. This has a longer lead time but I think it'll be worth it.

Soldato
A question on batteries (and this applies to my new iPad Air as well as my 12). Should I be switching the phone/iPad off to conserve battery if I know I won’t be using it for say, 12 hours? I think this is more likely in the case of the iPad and wondered whether it’s better for the battery to be left in sleep mode or switched off. Cheers :)

Commissario
In other news my rebellion against stainless steel continues
After scratching the face of my aluminium watch within three days which was the first time I've ever put a mark on a watch and I still don't know how I did it, I replaced it with the graphite ss version and I actually really like it - My eyes keep getting a flash of the shine and it's great!
Always said I'd never have anything other than an aluminium watch, just like I said I'd never own an automatic car. How times change :D

@Chives I wouldn't switch any of them off. Apart from anything else, the phone is a phone. What happens if someone tries to call you?
Current drain on the iPad with the screen off is minimal, it'll last for weeks just on standby. I never turned mine off.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

A question on batteries (and this applies to my new iPad Air as well as my 12). Should I be switching the phone/iPad off to conserve battery if I know I won’t be using it for say, 12 hours? I think this is more likely in the case of the iPad and wondered whether it’s better for the battery to be left in sleep mode or switched off. Cheers :)
There’s no point in switching them off. They consume very little with the screen off.

Caporegime
Mine was delivered to neighbor last week but finally got it today. (12Pro)

Wow its heavy coming from my X, not sure its a huge amount but has the famous 'heft'. Not sure if i prefer the square edges to the lovely curves on the X though

Associate
I'm so excited. Looks like I'll finally be receiving my phone from Vodafone tomorrow via DPD. iPhone 12 pro 128gb pacific blue. First iPhone in years. Now to look at which earbuds/case/screen protector to order. (going to reread all the posts here and on that separate thread) I have an iPad 7th generation with charging block. Will that charging block for that work for charging the 12 pro or do I need to get another type? (sorry if that's a dumb question).

Back
Top Bottom