• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD pre order priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I mean, no.
If anything, for the extreme insult of even considering ordering an Nvidia product you shall only be allowed to order one once every other single person who orders one has received it.
Also, you need to write a letter of apology to all of us.

Associate
I just want a decent GPU at my door within a short amount of time after money leaves my account all in time for Cyberpunk. Is that much to ask for?

Soldato
I just want a decent GPU at my door within a short amount of time after money leaves my account all in time for Cyberpunk. Is that much to ask for?

No you'll have to join a queue with no idea when your getting your card and pay a premium for that privilege, sheeesh you so outta touch , welcome to the new normal.

Man of Honour
Can those of us that ordered a 3080 and have obviously got a long wait to get a card get priority on a 6800XT?
I'm happy to pay for another card then just cancel either order when one eventualy arrives in my hands. I really don't want to have to go through all this again and my poor old 1060 is now crying in pain.

I am tempted to order through other retailers as well as they seem to have a shorter queue than my current position with overclockers. And yes, I did order on launch day.

Absolutely not.

I know people who work for AMD and they don't get priority.

I don't see any reason why Green team deserters should get special treatment.

Just be patient, they are only graphics cards.:)

Now where is that %^&*()£ Ampere Titan...…...

Associate
Just because you fomo bought a 3080, doesn’t mean you should jump the queue on those who waited to see what the competition had.

I’ve been waiting to do a new build for a while now and glad I did; first time with a full AMD build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom