This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Dug out my old Williams guide. Thumbing through the pages has brought back so many memories and stirred the emotions good & proper. Foof, I wasn't expecting that.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am also in West Sussex... Getting slightly more worried...

e; Ah, about 30 mins away from me...
Apparently last night's incident was between people who knew each other.

As for the body found yesterday morning it's currently being treated as unexplained but doesn't necessarily mean murder. The same thing happened a couple of years ago in my home town and it turned out to be a homeless person who had died from the cold. Either way though still all very sad :(

@Marky Yeah, two different areas, Furnace Green yesterday morning and Three Bridges last night

My mum and I took 2 of my nephews shopping today and then on to Smith and Western. I don't know if it's the whole covid situation, or their age or both but they were so quiet compared to normal. I haven't seen them since Dec/Jan time. I think the only time they were a bit chatty was when we were eating the belly buster pudding as their joint bday treat. (I am still stuffed from trying to help them finish it lol)

Associate
Getting really twitchy waiting on the Zen3 launch and hoping those Lian-Li fans come back into stock around mid November like I'm predicting
Spent days knocking up shopping lists. Need to buy a PCIe 4.0 riser as well

xKXihgc.png

Soldato
Omg, I thought it was just rumours but police have arrested a 14 year old girl on suspicion of murdering that man. (21 year old man also arrested on suspicion of assisting) What is the world coming to?! :(

Consigliere
Aaaaand a very quick rejection from the interview i had on Monday. :(

They loved me, difficult decision but appears there was someone else (who i reckon they saw after me) that had stronger B2C experience. Again edging closer and closer.

I mean i am working a part time role that started this week so all is not lost but yes, hmm.

Caporegime

They loved me, difficult decision but appears there was someone else (who i reckon they saw after me) that had stronger B2C experience. Again edging closer and closer.

I mean i am working a part time role that started this week so all is not lost but yes, hmm.

Ah well, it's all a learning experience. :)

Soldato

Ah, that's a shame. Keep chipping away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom