Beheading at Notre-Dame basilica in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
And likely more will be radicalised. A knee jerk angry response would be to impose large restrictions on aspects of the community, but in many ways it’s counterproductive.

And yes, people forget about the crusades etc. I’m sure future society will look back on ours and think how barbaric it was in comparison.
The crusades were about 800 years ago and Saladin was as brutal as many English and French knights. There is no excuse there for anything to happen today. Erdogan is stirring it up as usual with suggested boycotts across the middle east of french goods, he is probably more to blame for islamoterror than most.

Soldato
'Immigration control' are dirty words for many, when the fact is that it's needed. France and Germany are a right mess at the moment and incidences like this prove it. There's nothing wrong with controlling immigration and letting people in who can contribute positively to the country and economy.

Que Tony and Sockhauen to come into this thread and us all racist before the end of the day in 3...2...

Soldato
This will escalate until we eventually have people rounding them all up like in China, leaders will see no other way of dealing with it. Which just sends it all round in circles.

And yes, the crusades were a retaliation to Muslim attacks. So Im not sure why people use that as an excuse...

Last edited:
Soldato
May as well just say rest in peace and wait for the next attack, there's nothing anyone can do in the name of Islam that would make the left question it as an ideology. But remember, Trump, Brexit and the Tories are all disgusting.

Soldato
I don't see anything changing, I find it all very sad that basically because of religion these things keep happening.
People will always kill each other but religion more than anything makes random people targets.

Soldato
Nah, they usually let the dust settle before they do that. Its hard even for those extreme lefties to defend beheadings.

I'm going to be watching this thread closely, if they try to thread crap to close it because they don't like what people are saying then i will pull them up on it.

AND OTHERS, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THEIR BAIT IF THEY DO - JUST IGNORE THEM

Soldato
I don't think any lefties such as myself would defend it. More we would defend the lumping of every peaceful Muslim under the extremist banner.
You would be right I dont think any leftie can or would defend beheading anyone.
I'm going to be watching this thread closely, if they try to thread crap to close it because they don't like what people are saying then i will pull them up on it.

AND OTHERS, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THEIR BAIT IF THEY DO - JUST IGNORE THEM
Look its not my posts that get threads shut down it is when it starts to go nasty that gets stuff shut down. For instance I didnt even post once in the 'I hate kids' thread.

I mean right now its just about the attack mostly, but that will change fairly soon.

Associate
Apparently someone else with a knife has been shot dead in southern France, and a guard at a French consulate in Saudi Arabia has been stabbed aswell.

Capodecina
Soldato
I don't think any lefties such as myself would defend it. More we would defend the lumping of every peaceful Muslim under the extremist banner.

I don't think that's just a left thing. Anyone with sense can see that they're not the same. It's the hard rights and far rights who are more likely to willingly place everyone in the same category: centre-rights and centrists, I would like to think, have more sense.

Soldato
RIP to the dead.

I see it's the Usual suspects again!
Muslims have now killed over 86 people in Nice.

One day people will fight back.

Religion is for nutters and stupid people in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom