Tabletop Warhammer?

Soldato
myonjsU_d.webp

Managed to set up a little painting station with a scrap bit of desk, some IKEA legs and a £35 Amazon light!

Can paint in the evenings now! :D

Soldato
Starting to have a little craving for 40k now. Got a little itch for Space wolves!!!

This hobby really isn't cheap. At this rate think I'm going to have the complete GE paint range!!

Commissario
Starting to have a little craving for 40k now. Got a little itch for Space wolves!!!

This hobby really isn't cheap. At this rate think I'm going to have the complete GE paint range!!
It's not quite as expensive or addictive as Crack Cocaine, but it's not far off...

I just ended up ordering the new Blood Bowl undead team this morning (they've got werewolves, I have to;)), and ended up getting the cards, the field, and the dice which are possibly the best team Dice GW have done in ages (they're easy to read, nice colours that match the team and normal materials).
I was only going to get the dice and cards, and leave the actual models.

Soldato
It's not quite as expensive or addictive as Crack Cocaine, but it's not far off...

I just ended up ordering the new Blood Bowl undead team this morning (they've got werewolves, I have to;)), and ended up getting the cards, the field, and the dice which are possibly the best team Dice GW have done in ages (they're easy to read, nice colours that match the team and normal materials).
I was only going to get the dice and cards, and leave the actual models.

Pix!

Soldato
I still have my boxed blood bowl from when I was a teenager, I was in two minds to strip the figures, but instead I'm going to try and finish them off, the best I can. I stripped the metal orcland raiders, but left the two plastic teams as how I painted them years ago.

Associate
I still have my boxed blood bowl from when I was a teenager, I was in two minds to strip the figures, but instead I'm going to try and finish them off, the best I can. I stripped the metal orcland raiders, but left the two plastic teams as how I painted them years ago.

Definitely recommend grabbing the newer teams - the game hasn't changed but the quality of the plastics are amazing now. I've got humans, dwarfs, elves painted and starting on undead although the "new" new undead team this week looks brilliant

Soldato
Definitely recommend grabbing the newer teams - the game hasn't changed but the quality of the plastics are amazing now. I've got humans, dwarfs, elves painted and starting on undead although the "new" new undead team this week looks brilliant

They do look lovely, but I'd love to finish my old ones :D

Soldato
Looking good!! What you doing for the bases?

Have used Astrogranite Debris for my first 5 boyz, but just ordered some Agrellan Badlands and some tufts to use going forward as I wasn't super impressed by the Astrogranite Debis tbh, just looks like sandy grey with no cracking or anything interesting!

Have a box of boyz to paint and going to really try and get my brush control better to they're neater :)

Back
Top Bottom