• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

OcUK Staff
OP
Sweet glad to know. Is it worth while `switching` and order over to Plait if its still available? I know the website is getting hammered and all that just not sure what to be doing now that payment went through.

Maybe but because were getting hammered its hard to see the true numbers, right now my system tells me we sold 59 Palit cards and I have 175pc so if that data is correct then yes order one but the problem is my data is not realtime so it could be incorrect so do not kill me if you don't get one because for all I know we may have sold 200+ and the system is just catching up.

These launches with these levels of demand are very difficult to manage but were hoping 3070 will be much more manageable as not as crazy sales and also the supply is better.

Associate
FFS. 45 minutes trying to get an FE. Hit complete order in the buy page 10 times - each time kicked back. Now out of stock. Chuffin' cracking.

Exactly what happened to me, 50 minutes trying to get one from OC or FE - both failed so far, with FE in the end going out of stock after I entered captcha and my password over and over again 20+ times (as website just died all the time). But at least this time I was quite mentally prepared to experience that, after failing with 3080 just as badly in few places. Lets see how AMD will go on the release day!

Associate
@mountingmuppet - same for me, had numerous attempts with card in basket on two different computers and couldn't checkout.
Yeah. Tried mixing it up with paypal checkout, amazon checkout, their own checkout. Nope. Mixture of cloudflare DDOS blocking & 403s. Now if I refresh the page I get taken back to a checkout page with no goods in it. They're gone.

Not playing the pre-order guessing game overpriced nonsense here.

Permabanned
Maybe but because were getting hammered its hard to see the true numbers, right now my system tells me we sold 59 Palit cards and I have 175pc so if that data is correct then yes order one but the problem is my data is not realtime so it could be incorrect so do not kill me if you don't get one because for all I know we may have sold 200+ and the system is just catching up.

These launches with these levels of demand are very difficult to manage but were hoping 3070 will be much more manageable as not as crazy sales and also the supply is better.

Are these ready to be shipped?

Associate

I managed to get a gaming pro oc at about 20 past 1, natwest declined me twice had to use amazon pay, i know you said to by the none oc but is there some oc or none at all?

Associate
How the fek is the Gigabyte Vision OC 3070 selling for £660 on mcmanthescanfran and Gigabyte Gaming OC (which is identical card) going for £560 elsewhere?! Their prices are really high at the moment.

Associate

Yeah I get it. The system ended up booking me for two orders instead of one and it's funny watching the async confirmations coming back to indicate a change in status.

tey

tey

Associate
okay i got one, dont wanna nag but is there a way to check if im in preorder or did i get one of the instock palits

Associate
For the FE, I very slowly managed to get all the way to card processing and then the pop-up bank payment checker failed to load. Then when I hit reload, it said my basket was empty :(
By then they sold out symbol appeared... so no FE.

The good news is I bagged a ASUS 3070 TUF OC on overclockers and received by confirmation of order @ 13:11:44
Happy days! Hopefully I am quiet high in the queue for this one, fingers crossed.

Associate
@Gibbo With over a month gone by now and confirmation Asus still have yet to produce even ONE non oc strix 3090 - Is it possible to change my order to a card that is being manufactured please?

Yeah maybe i should have done some research to find out if this asus card even exists o.0

I think the the latency from confirmation to received is around 40 minutes for me for those starring at their emails and orders.

Back
Top Bottom