** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

Associate
When midnight comes round and you haven't received a notification from DPD...

cover2.jpg
I got this feeling every day ;(

Associate
Received mine yesterday, but when I plugged it in my machine immediately became unstable, BSOD repeatedly and even once I had resolved that issue the performance was terrible. So I decided to nuke windows and reinstall from scratch and now its running like a dream! I can't hear any fan noise from it and have 0 BLB (other than the expected IPS glow) or stuck/dead pixels. I still need to fiddle with the calibration as so far I've only had time to reduce the brightness to something less than the nuclear inferno it was set to out of the box.

The one thing I have not reinstalled yet is Logitech G-Hub as I suspect this might have been the cause of or at least involved in the instability. Is anyone running that with this monitor? I have also gone back 1 gfx driver version and daren't update them yet! :D

Have you received it from OC?

Associate
Received mine 2 days ago but haven’t opened it yet (work etc).
Undecided if I keep or sell my other monitor (dell s2716dg) as the LG ticks all the boxes for pc/ps5 usage.
Already have a basic 1080p monitor for browsing.

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm on leave today but I've just popped on and forced through most of the back orders as some stock had landed today.

If you've pre-ordered and don't receive yours tomorrow, from what I understand the schedule to be, you should receive yours by the end of next week at the latest!

Fingers crossed...

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Associate
All my orders are still showing received - not yet shipped. I expected some movement on the monitor this week to be sure - pretty sure I'll be a next week person as my order page is stuck in amber! Had to re-order on the 5th Oct as I needed to separate the monitor from the GFX card. Pretty sure I'll be last with a 3080 too

Soldato
All my orders are still showing received - not yet shipped. I expected some movement on the monitor this week to be sure - pretty sure I'll be a next week person as my order page is stuck in amber!

As we found out with the first batch DPD don’t update their order tracking details until after 8pm. So yours might be shipped today if you’re lucky.

OcUK Staff
OP
All my orders are still showing received - not yet shipped. I expected some movement on the monitor this week to be sure - pretty sure I'll be a next week person as my order page is stuck in amber! Had to re-order on the 5th Oct as I needed to separate the monitor from the GFX card. Pretty sure I'll be last with a 3080 too

As we found out with the first batch DPD don’t update their order tracking details until after 8pm. So yours might be shipped today if you’re lucky.

Yeah, hold tight, the truck doesn't leave ours until around 19:30 and I guess should land around 20:00 as per @nlel1975

Keep your fingers crossed!

Associate
I'm on leave today but I've just popped on and forced through most of the back orders as some stock had landed today.

If you've pre-ordered and don't receive yours tomorrow, from what I understand the schedule to be, you should receive yours by the end of next week at the latest!

Fingers crossed...

Thank you so much NikTheSHNIK!
I've got shipping confirmation and tracking :)

Can't wait to test that 4K screen :cool:

Rup

Rup

Associate
It's the best monitor I've ever seen. Well worth the money given I'm going to spend maybe the next year WFH.

Associate

Fingers crossed...

Thank you for the update, I've received a notification of order progression.

**can retire the GTA meme now**

Soldato
The first batch came into stock on a Thursday and were delivered to most on the following Saturday, so I wouldn’t hold your breath for delivery tomorrow but you should have them on Saturday without having to pay extra for Saturday delivery.

Associate
I got one of these from my local Indian, best-looking monitor I've had but I was unlucky and it died on my after a day so I had to send it back. Now back to the back of the queue on OCUK to get another one since the Indian place was out of stock and couldn't exchange mine for a new one.

Back
Top Bottom