• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
That seems like bad exchange rate, were they not 740 euro?

I may have to do the same in about 4-5 weeks time if my TUF is not here though.
I have to check my order online, my email states the following:

Item Subtotal: EUR 637,92
Delivery and Handling: EUR 4,82
Subtotal before VAT.: EUR 642,74
VAT: EUR 128,54

Order Total Including VAT: EUR 771,28
GBP 718.08*

so I’m a bit confused atm.. 8-/ But, whatever! As long as it arrives I can live with that! ;)

Associate
What email? Ive got nothing.

GBP 718.08*

so I’m a bit confused atm.. 8-/ But, whatever! As long as it arrives I can live with that! ;)

Soldato
Didn't even bother with OcUK today, they're bottom of the pecking order and the website is unstable. Was out early afternoon, just come back and preordered an EVGA 3070 from elsewhere. Whichever card turns up first I'll keep, given I'm 11xx in the 3080 TUF non-OC queue I can guess which that'll be.

Associate
Starting to lose my patients now.:mad:

Got home tonight to open other parts ordered for a build.
Tomahawk mo-bo which I’ve waited a week on, looks with Gimli has put his axe through it!

Thing is, there’s no damage to the external shipping packaging, so it was packed like that.

CPU has no factory seal either. Hmmnnn.

Associate

Tomahawk mo-bo which I’ve waited a week on, looks with Gimli has put his axe through it!

Thing is, there’s no damage to the external shipping packaging, so it was packed like that.

From OCUK???

Associate
Hi, regarding gpu lights without a cpu:

Its a good question. My radeon rx 580 lights up without a cpu in (it only needs power for that). its just logo lights, no fancy coloured led's though. I guess nvideas are different.

Associate

That's awful news but I'm shocked that your patients even care about that sort of thing.

Associate

GBP 718.08*

Totale parziale degli articoli: EUR 632,38
Costi di spedizione: EUR 4,82

Totale IVA esclusa: EUR 637,20
IVA: EUR 127,44

Totale Ordine: EUR 764,64
GBP 711.90*

Associate
Hi, regarding gpu lights without a cpu:

Its a good question. My radeon rx 580 lights up without a cpu in (it only needs power for that). its just logo lights, no fancy coloured led's though. I guess nvideas are different.

Seems the fans are powered via the 12-pin connector, so they come on only. I'm sure it is fine, just waiting on a AMD 5090x now...

Back
Top Bottom