Should I Fit Lowering Springs To My A45?

Soldato
No, looks bad.

Also my brother just got a new A45 without the wing/crappy plastic bits, looks loads better. :cool:

I liked my old one without the aero kit. Was fully spec'd otherwise. Cosmetically didn't see the point in touching it (hated it anyway). Newer Mercs have far too much plasticy trim going on, doesn't last and doesn't look nice

2pNYiHK.jpg

Soldato
I liked my old one without the aero kit. Was fully spec'd otherwise. Cosmetically didn't see the point in touching it (hated it anyway). Newer Mercs have far too much plasticy trim going on, doesn't last and doesn't look nice

2pNYiHK.jpg

Yep the A class is a fisher price Merc. The real ones are much nicer.

Soldato
That's not aesthetically pleasing. It's just going to permanently look like you've got 3 passengers. In terms of ride quality, I can't imagine it's going to be an improvement over the considerable time and effort Mercedes have put in.

Soldato
I have no idea what you are talking about, there’s hardly any plastic trim on my E class?

As long as you're enjoying it that's all that matters. Far less trivial things to get caught up in an argument about. There's always far too much plastic in modern cars, and zee Germans are no exception to the rule.

Caporegime
Make sure you get one with black badges, and wear your best tracksuit to secure a good deal. Bring your own teaspoon though, car dealers usually have those little wooden stirrers. I know, it's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom