** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
If my order is saying it has been received and payment has been taken, does that mean I managed to get one from stock or is it a pre-order?
if so where can i see where i am in the queue?

I’m pretty sure if you didn’t add it to cart when it said ‘in stock’ that means that you’ve paid for the preorder. They said they are sending out emails with queue places slowly.

Associate
Think many due end of November, its an absolute farce, did look at a partner card on OC was showing £518.99 this morning, when live added to basket had gone up a tenner already

Associate
Ive been waiting 20 minutes to speak with an agent on Overclockers help line. This is crazy. Are there actually any agents? My payment was declined cause the bank thought Overclockers was dodgy, now I already had an order but it came up declined, so I couldnt place another.

Associate
Probably will take a while, they'll be very busy. at least I know i have one on the way for next week.
Good for you! Hopefully mine will be on its way too sometime soon. I am in no hurry as I bought this for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift so I hope it comes by end of December, he’s going to freak out :)

Associate
I pre-ordered one today about 1.30pm (a KFA one) and I don't know why as I still intend getting a 6800XT.

I feel even more stupid now considering it probably won't even arrive by the time I'm ordering the above.

Associate
From overclockers uk before the launch “...3070 launch incoming, we have product in stock for launch, but nothing shall be displayed in stock as we feel it will sell out fast...”

I don’t work for OC btw but preordered a 3080 on launch day. Hopefully you won’t have as long to wait as we are but couple of things to note.

1. they take the money at time of order for preorders
2. “Order received not shipped” also shows on preorders
3. We are getting queue position updates every Friday and allegedly when shipments are processed. Took a while for them to create the queue system though so you may have to wait for that on the 3070 idk.

hope that helps someone

Associate
Ive been waiting 20 minutes to speak with an agent on Overclockers help line. This is crazy. Are there actually any agents? My payment was declined cause the bank thought Overclockers was dodgy, now I already had an order but it came up declined, so I couldnt place another.

u do realise there are like 10000 ppl trying to call ocuk right as a new gpu launches, right..?
banks dont decline cos ocuk is dodgy, they decline to prevent fraudulent purchases on your card. you have to contact your bank to sort this out, nothing to do with ocuk.

Associate
Suspect the bank thought someone else was using your card if the purchase amount was unusual/higher than your normal spend vs OCUK seeming dodgy. Don't banks ask you to authenticate online now though?

Associate
My payment declined during the 3070 launch, so I just bypassed all that rubbish using my amazon acc and amazon paid overclockers cause I cudnt be asked phoning the bank at work

Associate
From overclockers uk before the launch “...3070 launch incoming, we have product in stock for launch, but nothing shall be displayed in stock as we feel it will sell out fast...”

I don’t work for OC btw but preordered a 3080 on launch day. Hopefully you won’t have as long to wait as we are but couple of things to note.

1. they take the money at time of order for preorders
2. “Order received not shipped” also shows on preorders
3. We are getting queue position updates every Friday and allegedly when shipments are processed. Took a while for them to create the queue system though so you may have to wait for that on the 3070 idk.

hope that helps someone

Thanks dude, helped quite a lot to see what others in a similar situation experienced.
Purchased a TUF 3070, I need to return my 2070 super bought in Jan last year so don't mind paying the premium right now, but unsure if it's gonna get stock before I need to return my 2070. Guess I'll buy a 1060 in the interim :(

Soldato
.[/QUOTE]
Thanks dude, helped quite a lot to see what others in a similar situation experienced.
Purchased a TUF 3070, I need to return my 2070 super bought in Jan last year so don't mind paying the premium right now, but unsure if it's gonna get stock before I need to return my 2070. Guess I'll buy a 1060 in the interim :(
you can return a card you brought 10 months ago? I always though it was 28 days?

Back
Top Bottom