• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Nice one!

@Gibbo. I noticed you were getting a bit of stick earlier in the thread by someone. WelI I would like to say thank you for the hints on the Palit non OC stock. They were clear to me so thanks to you I managed to get one.

I wasn't giving anyone stick, let alone Gibbo, there's no need to carry on with accusations like that.
Some of us don't hang around the forums and follow every word the guy says, I saw the main thread I linked where he stated "a palit", there was no mention there of non/NONE OC Palits only. IF I had been following everything the guy writes I maybe would have seen the further hints where he mentioned "NONE OC" only, but I didn't because like I said, I'm not following the guy around in different threads everywhere to see everything he writes.
Hope that's clear enough now, though I also posted further to say the same, which you seem to have ignored.

Associate
Anyone else order the Palit GeForce RTX 3070 GameRock edition in haste? Any sign of dispatch if so?

Trying to figure out if I'm in for a lengthy wait, as tempted to cancel and wait for AMD reviews if that's the case.

Associate
Anyone else order the Palit GeForce RTX 3070 GameRock edition in haste? Any sign of dispatch if so?

Trying to figure out if I'm in for a lengthy wait, as tempted to cancel and wait for AMD reviews if that's the case.
ordered the Palit GeForce RTX 3070 GameRock 8GB myself at 13:31 still no update

Associate
Its an error bundle mix up, totally my mistake should be the GeForce NOW. You may still get that COD code but I am not sure if it will redeem. If you do not get GeForce NOW code, contact CS who will send you one out.
For those asking about game codes, GeForce NOW only unfortunately...

Associate
It seems a bit random again, my order was in at 1312 and confirmed but no dispatch yet plenty after have been, lucky dip I think

Palit no-oc

This is just an assumption, but I live near a Major town with a big DPD depot, it would be easy to ship mine out next day, even if they did it now, could it be that because your far away from them, it will take longer to ship?

OcUK Staff
OP
Evening guys

first of all today was not easy as the game bundle was a last minute thing and confusing it turns out COD is not valid for 3070 purchases so not valid and mention of watch dogs is a typo again errors of copy and paste my error for rushing.

3070 comes with GeForce NOW and we had 500 codes but we’ve sold close to 3000 cards now so that is no longer active but some people may see cached pages.

In future for GPU launches if the manufacturer cannot give us thousands of codes we will probably no longer bother as they just cause headaches when people don’t get something they were expecting and we don’t have anything to offer other than having your card collected and refunded.

As to stock we had in stock which will be shipping today and tomorrow the following-

- Asus Dual ok amount
- Asus Dual OC ok amount
- Asus Strix OC small amount
- Gigabyte Eagle small amount
- Gigabyte Eagle OC OK amount
- Gigabyte Gaming OC OK amount
- Palit Gaming Pro very large amount
- Palit Gaming Pro OC small amount
- Zotac Twin Edge OK amount
- Zotac Twin Edge OC Ok amount

We are expecting OK amounts of all MSI SKU over next several days along with small amounts of Asus TUF cards and Gigabyte Vision cards.

More Zotac and Inno3D will be here in November and we expect 3070 as a whole to have better supply.

We are shipping cards continuously over next 24 hours.

Associate
Evening guys

first of all today was not easy as the game bundle was a last minute thing and confusing it turns out COD is not valid for 3070 purchases so not valid and mention of watch dogs is a typo again errors of copy and paste my error for rushing.

3070 comes with GeForce NOW and we had 500 codes but we’ve sold close to 3000 cards now so that is no longer active but some people may see cached pages.

In future for GPU launches if the manufacturer cannot give us thousands of codes we will probably no longer bother as they just cause headaches when people don’t get something they were expecting and we don’t have anything to offer other than having your card collected and refunded.

As to stock we had in stock which will be shipping today and tomorrow the following-

- Asus Dual ok amount
- Asus Dual OC ok amount

We are expecting OK amounts of all MSI SKU over next several days along with small amounts of Asus TUF cards and Gigabyte Vision cards.

More Zotac and Inno3D will be here in November and we expect 3070 as a whole to have better supply.

so you have no stock of the Palit GeForce RTX 3070 GameRock 8GB??

Permabanned
Evening guys

- Asus Dual ok amount
- Asus Dual OC ok amount

Thanks Gibbo ill repost in my fav topic :)

Associate
None yet but Palit are so far the best volume wise so we think they will be here within a couple of weeks and not many orders on those so those who ordered should be fine.
Have you got a rough eta or am i better off ordering a "highly stocked" card?

Associate
Gibbo, hello, do you have any stock of the Zotac Twin Edge right now? As I am about to go through the payment. Or could you advise when I will get one if I place an order tonight? Thanks!

I'm trying to sell my 2080 right now but don't want to be without a card :D

Back
Top Bottom