• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I'm hoping they're leaving shipping notifications until they can get round to notifying you after processing/shipment as I ordered an 'OK' stocked card at 12:54pm (ASUS DUAL 8G non-OC) and my status still reads 'awaiting shipment'.

Although I am slightly concerned about the fact that people have gotten shipping confirmation on other cards after ordering over an hour after I did.....

Associate
I'm hoping they're leaving shipping notifications until they can get round to notifying you after processing/shipment as I ordered an 'OK' stocked card at 12:54pm (ASUS DUAL 8G non-OC) and my status still reads 'awaiting shipment'.

Although I am slightly concerned about the fact that people have gotten shipping confirmation on other cards after ordering over an hour after I did.....

I got the same card ASUS DUAL 8G (non-OC) at 13:34PM. Still no shipment notification yet, so don't worry. I'm sure notification will arrive soon.
Accidentally got the ASUS ROG STRIX (only card that would go into my basket) at 13:17 and cancelled my order, just read it has a small amount, glad I opted for the DUAL 'ok' amount instead.

Associate
I got the same card ASUS DUAL 8G (non-OC) at 13:34PM. Still no shipment notification yet, so don't worry. I'm sure notification will arrive soon.
Accidentally got the ASUS ROG STRIX (only card that would go into my basket) at 13:17 and cancelled my order, just read it has a small amount, glad I opted for the DUAL 'ok' amount instead.
could be worse, could have ordered a card with no stock like me and a very few amount of people lol (with no future date) might i add

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo have shipping notifications gone out for any Palit gaming pro OC because i have seen plenty for non OC

The warehouse will be shipping more tomorrow guys I think warehouse today focused on the Gaming Pro as that was the card ordered by majority of forum and one we had most of at around 175 units the other SKU’s will be shipping tomorrow.

Associate
This is true... ^^;
Keep your place, you still have a ticket that ensures you will eventually get your card, even if it may take a bit longer...!
hoping it's not too long, couple of weeks is different to some people though, would be nice for somewhat clarification , i'll make up my mind (if) i get my que email ..

Associate
Aww seems like I'm not getting a GeForce now code. Ordered at 1:05pm but people already have their codes so guess i was too late haha. Not too peeved about it tho. Glad i was even able to get a card. Thanks @Gibbo for the tips .

Associate
Ah ok. Thing is I doubt you'll be shipping for Saturday delivery and I'm working away again all week next week. Guess it'll have to sit at the depot til a week next Saturday :(

Soldato
Rtx3070 stock is so much better, my local store has so much stock they couldn't sell them all and now there are quite a few units sitting on shelves

Back
Top Bottom