Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
OP
Lol, of course it can’t download to the Xbox without an Xbox, how stupid do you think I am?! :) (Maybe don’t answer that :p )

It's not necessarily a stupid comment. In theory, you could download the XVD (Xbox Virtual Disk) package with the game on a Windows PC and then transfer it across via network or USB.

Soldato
Absolutely no idea, I just saw the deal on Eurogamer tonight and went for it myself.

20% off got me a physical copy for £41 which is rather good for a AAA title. I'm happy with that!

Oh yeha don't get me wrong it's good, it's just a bit crap of them to increase it because they don't even foot the 20% off.

Soldato
Haven't really taken any notice but discovered today that when on its side, the disc appeture is at the top.

Thats ruined my plans for where this needs to go now as the top will be partially obscured.

Back to the drawing board =/

Soldato
Haven't really taken any notice but discovered today that when on its side, the disc appeture is at the top.

Thats ruined my plans for where this needs to go now as the top will be partially obscured.

Back to the drawing board =/

Looks like all of the vents are on the back and top, so just buy some adhesive feet and flip the console.

Soldato
If the Series X was going to be used on my lounge TV then I'd be having similar problems. But it's going onto the top of an 8 unit IKEA Kallax, next to my 55" TV so there's just enough space to the side for it to stand upright!

Soldato
Would love to place vertical but my cabinet shelves are not high enough, I could place it on the floor next to TV cabinet but then it would look out of place, so on its side is only option, will be plenty of air flow around it though as my cabinet is all open at front/back and sides.

Soldato
Can't seem to find clear answer on this so I'll ask here

I'll use FIFA 21 as an example, I have this on order ready for Series S, now what will the consol class it is?

Series X/S optimized meaning it has to run off internal storage or as it's next gen patch isn't due till December will it class it as an Xbox one game?

I was pondering same with Destiny 2 as again no next gen optimization till December

Soldato
Can't seem to find clear answer on this so I'll ask here

I'll use FIFA 21 as an example, I have this on order ready for Series S, now what will the consol class it is?

Series X/S optimized meaning it has to run off internal storage or as it's next gen patch isn't due till December will it class it as an Xbox one game?

I was pondering same with Destiny 2 as again no next gen optimization till December

It'll be classed as a BC One game until the patch. Once the patch is installed it would have to be moved to the internal drive.

Soldato
Woohoo!

just had a call from GAME about coming in between 7-9 of nov. To pre-pay for the series X! I now no I’m guaranteed to get one on launch!

so happy! :D

Associate
Would love to place vertical but my cabinet shelves are not high enough, I could place it on the floor next to TV cabinet but then it would look out of place, so on its side is only option, will be plenty of air flow around it though as my cabinet is all open at front/back and sides.

Your cabinet just sounds like a plank of wood tbh :)

Back
Top Bottom