*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Pikmin is wonderful, i actually bought it on launch for the Wii U and never took it out its wrapper as it didnt appeal but its really hooked me.

I loved the Pikmin 3 demo. I really want it but with the PS5 + peripherals and games cost it's just going to have to wait until next year. Wonderful game though from the demo I played of it.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I will probably pick up Pikmin 3 when its about half price. I really really don't like giving companies full price for sticking some old game + DLC and a few little QoL updates into a new package and charging full price. At least make the basic effort to make it higher res or higher FPS or something that take more than a token effort.

Soldato
I will probably pick up Pikmin 3 when its about half price. I really really don't like giving companies full price for sticking some old game + DLC and a few little QoL updates into a new package and charging full price. At least make the basic effort to make it higher res or higher FPS or something that take more than a token effort.

A Nintendo game...half price

Back
Top Bottom