• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
All the Palit Gaming Pro NONE OC now shipped I believe along with a small amount of OC version.
Asus Dual / Dual OC shipped along with Gigabyte Eagle, Eagle OC and Gaming OC and some Zotac Twin Edge and Edge OC.

We hope to ship more today and expecting more deliveries next, 3070 supply is better for sure as by end of today we hope to have shipped close to 500 cards already across the range and are hoping for several hundred more arriving in next 1-2 weeks.

Any info on the GameRock non-oc? Thinking of ordering?

OcUK Staff
OP
Any info on the GameRock non-oc? Thinking of ordering?

Palit expect to ship a large amount of each SKU too use next week and due with ourselves around November 10th so fingers crossed anyone order a Palit even today should get their card in November. It is not 100% guarantee but looking good.

Palit are doing fantastic work with shipments, best manufacturer so far hands down for volume so a huge thank you to those guys for supporting us and realising the urgency.

Also Inno3D are actively reading the forum and doing what they can to support our customers by diverting some extra allocation to OcUK. :)

Soldato
All the Palit Gaming Pro NONE OC now shipped I believe along with a small amount of OC version.
Asus Dual / Dual OC shipped along with Gigabyte Eagle, Eagle OC and Gaming OC and some Zotac Twin Edge and Edge OC.

We hope to ship more today and expecting more deliveries next, 3070 supply is better for sure as by end of today we hope to have shipped close to 500 cards already across the range and are hoping for several hundred more arriving in next 1-2 weeks.

Hi.

Can you update your thread about what was sent out and is coming in please :)
And have you any word on the ASUS 3090 Strix dream delivery?

Soldato
Palit expect to ship a large amount of each SKU too use next week and due with ourselves around November 10th so fingers crossed anyone order a Palit even today should get their card in November. It is not 100% guarantee but looking good.

Palit are doing fantastic work with shipments, best manufacturer so far hands down for volume so a huge thank you to those guys for supporting us and realising the urgency.

Also Inno3D are actively reading the forum and doing what they can to support our customers by diverting some extra allocation to OcUK. :)

Great news, any news on EVGA FTW?

Associate

I was a little salty about my Palit OC especially since you almost never mentioned it in any updates but I'm fine now, after this update thanks mate!

Associate

Thanks for the Updates!
Great to hear about Inno3D, I hope a bunch of those are the Chillx3 3070! Hopefully they'll come soon!

Associate
Thanks @Gibbo I have to say having this forum as a source for information is brilliant! It's really taking pulling the curtain back on what you guys do and are going through! I wish all stores were this open and honest! Thanks

Associate

I dont think there is many pre-orders for Inno3d so if they sent in a decent shipment it would fufill most peoples cards, I think thats what is most disappointing it's not like there are 1000's needing cards its a few hundred. @Gibbo Do you know if they have said how often they are expecting shipments to come into OC at all? 3080's

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Inno3D are preparing a small shipment of X3 and X4 3070's now but have already warned me they are struggling to find air space as Apple has being pre-booking all the flights to distribute their new phone to the world, so Inno3D have said to expect small shipping delays potentially.

Soldato
Inno3D are preparing a small shipment of X3 and X4 3070's now but have already warned me they are struggling to find air space as Apple has being pre-booking all the flights to distribute their new phone to the world, so Inno3D have said to expect small shipping delays potentially.

Oh Apple manage to get lots of stock of their brand new phone then? Funny that!

Back
Top Bottom