• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3070 Owners Thread

Associate
Managed to bag a founders for my old man. Took 45 minutes of chaos! Waiting for an amd myself but it's gonna be difficult handing over that box... Still won't believe it until I see it!

Associate
I got an FE confirmed but must have been really lucky as I had no issues at all. Was sat in the NV store F5ing at 1pm, the link changed to buy now at 1:03pm and I had my email order confirmation from "they-who-shall-not-be-named" at 1:07pm. Zero issues at all....looked in the Nvidia discord and it was total carnage! Must have got in a couple of seconds before the flood. Not had a dispatch note yet, still waiting to be picked apparently. Delivery date is between tomorrow and Monday, that's the only nod towards it being a busy day that I got during my purchase experience.

Associate
I got an FE confirmed but must have been really lucky as I had no issues at all. Was sat in the NV store F5ing at 1pm, the link changed to buy now at 1:03pm and I had my email order confirmation from "they-who-shall-not-be-named" at 1:07pm. Zero issues at all....looked in the Nvidia discord and it was total carnage! Must have got in a couple of seconds before the flood. Not had a dispatch note yet, still waiting to be picked apparently. Delivery date is between tomorrow and Monday, that's the only nod towards it being a busy day that I got during my purchase experience.

Random, mine was confirmed for Saturday delivery.

Associate
Well my FE order hasn't been picked but others who got their orders in way after me have had their shipping confirmations (seen screenshots in discord). Pretty disappointing, but then thats a pretty good description of the entire RTX 3000 series launch so far I guess.

Associate
Got FE order placed. PayPal payment. Payment taken twice. No order confirmation email. Hmmmm. Watch this space. Lots of crashing web pages. Lots of refreshing. Not holding my breath on getting one.

Last edited:
Associate
Cheeky breeky, CSGO will run smooth hehs

50546769873_b9d925387d_h.jpg

jes, your forum is broken.

https://www.3dmark.com/pr/449923

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/14893680
bNhGW0T

gRX3ART

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom