• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
Yer but a small deposit not the whole lot and that was small money total value compared to these cards, it's not like OC need the money to purchase the cards as standard practice is a 28 day invoice from delivery, so why do OC get 28 days to pay but we have to pay OC in full month's in advance? Gimme a refund and keep £50 deposit at this point and offer me the card like EVGA do when it arrives.
No WHOLE THING sec got screenshot
0be556a9-a8f3-498f-9a87-ccfa925a7f22

V0k3ZAB.png

added date i paid up front

dUJobnb.png

had console 15 november

Last edited:
Associate
I ma in the queue for the TUF non-OC and last week i was 1080 and today i am 970.

So can someone explain how another person i have seen on here could have been one position in front at 1079 last week and advanced to 914 today. That's 56 places ahead of me when last week they were 1..
I can only apologise buddy. I misread the flipping email as I have a few now.
Last week was 1015 and today was 914.
Sorry if that turned rage mode on, genuine mistake on my part.
Least now I have a queue buddy and we likely receive cards together in 2022.

Associate
READ FOR INNO INFO
so Ocuk are actually right about the Apple buying up shipping slots they were informed this directly by one of the employees at inno in Europe as there is no other explanation for the delays in hong kong, I called this same person who chat to Gibbo earlier today and he said that a shipment of the whole inno 3000 series so far has left today so this coming week should be better than expected.

Associate
i get that, but Gibbo said part of the problem was couriers not delivering because of the black friday and xmas rush. My point was that I have seen no evidence of that elsewhere. So he’s now shifted at least some of the blame away from the manufacturers and onto to couriers. No blame for OC though.
They were expecting deliveries this week,
Think that's why hes mentioned the courier issues,
As we enter the silly season their own deliveries are going to experience issues,
Delaying our deliveries,
Yeah were all frustrated but as I said the other guy was assuming that there was such a time limit by where OCUK should fulfill our preorders, and it's just not going to happen if they ain't got the cards

Associate
I can only apologise buddy. I misread the flipping email as I have a few now.
Last week was 1015 and today was 914.
Sorry if that turned rage mode on, genuine mistake on my part.
Least now I have a queue buddy and we likely receive cards together in 2022.

Haha no worries! No rage mode was activated i was just confused, glad all is good with our positions and enjoy your card whenever we get them

Associate
Why does it matter if OC are still taking pre-orders really?

Simple, the said competitor is clearing queues by offering surplus stock from queues for other models/brands once they are fulfilled!!
How stupid can you be to not to understand that.
That's proper customer service. Unlike OC's where some people will be waiting years (at the current rate) for their cards only because they choosen wrong model on launch as they were mislead by availability dates on OC's website.

Last edited:
Associate
READ FOR INNO INFO
so Ocuk are actually right about the Apple buying up shipping slots they were informed this directly by one of the employees at inno in Europe as there is no other explanation for the delays in hong kong, I called this same person who chat to Gibbo earlier today and he said that a shipment of the whole inno 3000 series so far has left today so this coming week should be better than expected.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully we get them quickly. Is it coming in air? Or i guy bringing them from the Death Stranding... :)

Associate
Simple, the said competitor is clearing queues by offering surplus stock from queues for other models/brands once they are fulfilled!!
How stupid can you be to not to understand that.
That's proper customer service.

Not sure the abuse is quite warranted there. They may be offering it but you still have to pay the difference. And that prevents people from joining the queue for a brand that they do want because they are being offered elsewhere. So, there is no perfect solution.

Associate
READ FOR INNO INFO
Is there supposed to be a link in this because if there is it doesn't work!

Associate
OCUK are direct importers for Inno and do not buy from Inno Europe, Inno although head quartered in HK have the manufacturing in China and it would be odd for them to ship from China to HK before shipping onward to other markets. Perhaps Inno is suffering because of large shipments to countries such as India, but that should no affect a small shipment of a single pallet to the UK.

Back
Top Bottom