• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
lol after almost 2 months I went from being 168 to 126 in a queue, this is crazy. I am pretty sure the only reason for half of these 40~ orders were cancellations.

Associate
See my updated post for explanation...

And.. do you really think that someone would mind paying £30 difference for other model if that meant getting the card now instead of June 2021?
Sorry for abuse, but... REALLY?

As already stated, it depends if it is £30. My budget went up to £800 so I probably would have as I'm not brand fussy. I just went for the MSI version as my Mb is MSI. No other reason really.

Many people may not be able to stretch even to £30. I'm not saying either approach is right. Whatever way you go people are missing out.

And apology accepted:)

Associate
I'd keep quiet about the MX 5 ;)

Ex Supra (Several ) owner, and MR2 owner.... Now I prefer German, MK1 TT 225 and of late a Mk2 TTS 270BHP of lovelyness...

bmw 335i M-sport convertible; Mini Cooper S with JCW Pro Tuning kit and; 4.7L V8 Aston Martin Vantage.

glad this form has finally morphed into PistonHeads ( am I allowed to mention them ?)

Associate
Gigabyte Eagle queue updates

pandem0nium : 29 ---> 29 (Delta 0)
Slyquick : 50 ----> 50 (Delta 0)
ronan91 : 65 ---> 64 (Delta 1)
Fallaize : 65 ---> 59 (Delta 6)
Me : 80 ---> 79 (Delta 1)
Mindrust : 166---> 166 (Delta 0)

@Gibbo - how is this possible? Lower end position updates aren't translating to upper end queue updates - I should have moved up at least 6 places instead of 1. Can we not trust the queue emails anymore?

Associate
NA MX5 though, who doesn't want a lotus Elan look alike with pop up headlights?

Tasty, would love a Supra. Never been a fan of TT cars though. Or any recent German cars.

bought my son a 30th Anniversary MX5 in Racing Orange last year. Turns more heads than my Aston ever did, and goes like stink. Brilliant car.

Soldato
bought my son a 30th Anniversary MX5 in Racing Orange last year. Turns more heads than my Aston ever did, and goes like stink. Brilliant car.

Cool, very nice. And fair play about the Aston. Maybe if i didn't spend so much on PC upgrades I could afford one someday.

I like the old shark nose BMWs, but the newer ones really don't appeal to me. Well, maybe a Z3.

Back
Top Bottom