• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
My new 3070 came with a code for Geforce Now, but what is GeForce now? What do I get for this code, had a look at the website and it seems to be much of nothing to my eyes. Am I missing something?

Soldato
DPD still don't have my parcel - despite the card being labelled as shipped last night. Nearly 24 hrs now and no sign it's with DPD. Its obvious this doesn't happen all the time, but I can't deny I'm a little disappointed that I won't get it tomorrow (paid for upgraded Saturday delivery as I knew it wouldn't arrive today).

You might still get it tomorrow,

Exact thing happened to me on launch day for the 3080. The order didnt get picked up by dpd until 10pm the day after it started tracking and was delivered the next day.

Associate
@Martin James - No I was joking around. It's for basically streaming games over your internet connection on fast PC's with Nvidia cards.
It was great when it was in beta, had a ton of games you could play, including some MMO's but since it went out of beta and into a pay to play model, a lot of the games companies pulled their games from it. It's not useless, it's just well, it's just ok-ish now and that even really depends on the games that are still on it, interesting you.

Associate
@Gibbo The girlfriend sent in a request to cancel the order on my graphics card panicking, i seen she was on the forums yesterday lol. is it possible to cancel that request as i'm quite happy to wait it out.. thanks

Associate
Pretty happy with my zotact 3070 Edge. At stock volt it's boosting to 1935mhz which seems decent. Cooling is definitely holding it back though.

Back
Top Bottom