Beheading at Notre-Dame basilica in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So they don’t pee off 1.8b Muslims. I certainly wouldn’t like a full blown mascara to happen.

Or not just pee them off more see what happens.

Ah so give in to terrorism,that will work, then they will push the boundaries further knowing we are a soft touch......

Permabanned
Why are you so against a) freedom of speech and b) Muslims?

I am always saying freedom of speech and expression is something i love so where did you get the impression i am against it? Al Sisi can say what he wants. To answer your B question i am against Islam because they do not believe in our values and pose the biggest threat to my values that possibly any other group or belief in history has. They are a complete danger you know this when Presidents of Turkey and Egypt say they demand freedom of expresson and speech curtailed for Islam.

This is the first part to boarding the Chinese Express. It departs here.

Soldato
The Islamic world is going nuts at France for standing up for freedom of speech. They are expecting people half the world away in France to bow down to their system. Yet at the same time are disrespecting France.

Permabanned
Do I really have to spell it out? Appeasing bad people just delays them coming for you anyway.

This is a pretty crucial moment for the west. Does it still stand for freedom of speech and expression? Or do we let terrorists win and let blasphemy laws become commonplace.

Ofc you have to spell it out for me. Word by word, line by line.

I want solutions. Don’t wanna live my life knowing at any moment around any corner this same thing could happen.

You all talking do this do that, however I’ve seen no solutions to this problem as of yet. You are all applying let’s retaliate. Stand up, have a war. No?

Caporegime
Ofc you have to spell it out for me. Word by word, line by line.

I want solutions. Don’t wanna live my life knowing at any moment around any corner this same thing could happen.

You all talking do this do that, however I’ve seen no solutions to this problem as of yet. You are all applying let’s retaliate. Stand up, have a war. No?

You're solution just seems to be bend over and lube up for anyone that gets angry at you. Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom