Anyone playing Teardown?

Soldato
Not long came across this construction/destruction sandbox game called Teardown.

Has a sandbox mode as well as unlocks and missions and already has modding tools so possibilities are endless.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1167630/Teardown/

"Prepare the perfect heist in this simulated and fully destructible voxel world. Tear down walls with vehicles or explosives to create shortcuts. Stack objects to reach higher. Use the environment to your advantage in the most creative way you can think of."

Soldato
Downloaded this yesterday. This wasnt even on my radar until Phly posted a video of it.
I'm a few missions in now and only just getting my head round the mindset you need to complete some of the more difficult missions. I love the freedom to complete the task as you desire.
Very interesting concept, will be nice to see it develop.

Associate
Loved it to start with but then it's just a puzzle game at heart. Would much prefer the game without the tight time restrictions once alarms go off. Haven't tried sandbox but I prefer to have a goal when playing.
Maybe some mods would be awesome (like Minecraft) where people recreate Hogwarts or something else awe inspiring.
Took a while to get my head round the fact that you can pretty much change the environment at will, with no consequences, to solve it. I was trying too hard to be sneaky and being a good up-standing citizen.

Back
Top Bottom